Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameGuard ERROR !

Discussion on GameGuard ERROR ! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy GameGuard ERROR !

the game guard tell me that him run and after a few sec its exits from the game , but im didn't find in my task manager that gameguard works i don't saw any GameguardDES.exe or something else help me plz plz plz Its type me on Deutch version i wanna play Deutch version .TY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]gameguard.des error 7c
12/31/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies
Hi, this is my first time asking for help here in the forums and I don't know where to post this but here it goes... I recently upgraded my OS to Windows XP 64bit since I upgraded my memory from 2gb to 4gb. It seems that I'm only experiencing problems with Grand Chase whenever I'm using my 64bit rig, my laptop which runs on Windows XP 32bit works perfectly fine. Any ideas how to fix this?
Gameguard Error
04/19/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hey guys! I know that there are several posts about gameguard errors, but I haven't found a solution for this one: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4417/gameguardp.jp g The problem always occurs when I am in Aion. I can have gameguard for like 3 minutes open then the error happens... NEED HELP!!!
GameGuard Error 340
04/14/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
When i try to open the launcher i have to get like 2-3-4 attempts to it open and when i click to launch the game the gameguard gets like...instant error 340 I cant charge my account with credits also... is the server in a kind of maintence?
Gameguard Error 114!
12/26/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi guys, since my friend downloaded the new version of 2 moons (BMR) when he open the game and gameguard start loading upit make an error . Gameguard 114! If anybody can handle this ill be VERY HAPPY... :P
GameGuard Error: 360
10/30/2007 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hello, I've been trying to get bypasses and emulation and bots to work lately with 2moons, and now that I'm trying to play without any bypasses and such, every time I try to start up the game normally, I get: GameGuard Error: 360 Failed to complete GameGuard update. Try again after turning off firewall and blahblahblah. Well, I turned off my firewall, and I'm still getting the message. Uninstalled, reinstalled, still getting the message. What's wrong?