Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ban after Power Leveling from DB4 to DB8

Discussion on Ban after Power Leveling from DB4 to DB8 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ban after Power Leveling from DB4 to DB8

A few minutes after using the Power Level Service of OKAYGOODS i got this message from the Support Team:

Original Message from Support:

"We regret to inform you that your account has been found using Third Party Tools which are in violation of our Terms of Service policy. Please be aware that usage of any third party utility that automates game play beyond the normal mechanics provided in game is considered a violation of our Terms of service. Your account has been permanently banned. "

I just got permanently Banned. During 6 Months i got a DB4 Shaolin Nuker, I Powerlevled 6Months ago from GL1 to DB2...
I decided today to do Powerlevling from DB4 to DB8 and only a few Minutes later i got permantly banned. Seems like the Patch 130 is working pretty well for them *******.

I just want to warn you, DONT DO POWERLEVLING, or you will share the same destiny as my Character.....
That was it.. i have invested more then 400 Dollars in that Game.. now i'm forced to Quit...
I'll try my luck with Age of Wulin....

Cya all
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2011, 18:17   #2

Thanks for the warning !
Old 06/28/2011, 19:10   #3

and gzz on ban xD
Old 06/28/2011, 23:22   #4

Hah another noob that can't play fair, i hope all hackers got banned. xDxDxD
Old 06/29/2011, 00:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by strusiu4 View Post
Hah another noob that can't play fair, i hope all hackers got banned. xDxDxD
Lol Noob go away from EPvPers
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2011, 10:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by josem167 View Post
+1
Old 06/29/2011, 10:28   #7

i hate hackers
Old 06/29/2011, 12:56   #8

I got one further Question.

Has anybody of you ever tried to buy your character free from a perm. Ban??
Tell me your experiences with that pls. I'd like to know if that's even possible.
Old 06/29/2011, 21:48   #9

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by josem167 View Post
Owww... got banned to? If yes, im happy that a NOOB like you will not destroy more the game. BTW. buhuhuhuhu
Old 06/29/2011, 23:35   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystall00 View Post
I got one further Question.

Has anybody of you ever tried to buy your character free from a perm. Ban??
Tell me your experiences with that pls. I'd like to know if that's even possible.
It might be hard at first, but trust me: spending that money to some grey-thai-hustler for possibly unblocking your account is just not worth it.
Your choice to leave 9dragons was the right one

You might try perfectworld or league of legends/HoN/DoTA - as a replacement for the time being
Old 06/30/2011, 01:15   #11

Same thing happened to me when I PLvled From CS 3 to GL 6
Thank you for contacting the 9 Dragons Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

"We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently suspended. Your character was observed using third party tools to modify/automate game play. Please be aware that usage of any third party utility that automates game play beyond the normal mechanics provided in game is considered a violation of our Terms of service. This account will not be unblocked. All current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please understand that, in order to preserve the integrity of the game world,such action is necessary.

We hope this has answered your question. Should you require any further assistance, or for additional information, please visit our web site at .

Thank you again for contacting us and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience with 9Dragons!

Regards!

Aston
9Dragons Customer Support Team"

HAHAAHAHA **** YOU! Anyways Like the above I've spent quite alot of money into 9dragons, so for now im gonna hope for AoW and play on yin as a healer.
Old 06/30/2011, 11:22   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto™ View Post
i hate hackers
You are on a forum full of hackers xD

If you don't like them then good bye.

(I can't understand this persons which are on a hacking forum and they dislike hackers O_O)
Old 06/30/2011, 19:27   #13

I love this thing after you are perm banned xD Thank you again for contacting us and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience with 9Dragons! I'm curious how many bp hackers got banned
Old 06/30/2011, 19:32   #14

כוסעמוק
Old 06/30/2011, 19:55   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaymas View Post
I love this thing after you are perm banned xD Thank you again for contacting us and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience with 9Dragons! I'm curious how many bp hackers got banned
Ill tell quite funny story of my char. I have redowloaded game after gg was removed, i have used hacks to lvlup my ck hybrid from 0 to cs9, all the time, grinding, hefei shopping, just everything i was doing was with hacks, bcuz from one side i wanted to get banned just to be able to quit 9d , cuz i was spending too much time on it (i was sucked into the game hehe), so my experiment gave no result, till now im not banned, i was even using hacks in bp pvp to get banned (people said im frapsed ect.), quest bugging, pq shen mo ephi steal using stand bug + instant cast + speed, but in fact im still not banned after using hacks all the time, my name was and still is LolaFerrari if someone knew me mayb now ill get banned, dunno, g1 suxx. All i wanted to say, some people get banned after 1st try of hacks, but some do not even after using them all the time, dont know about situation in 9d g1 now btw, but ic theyr progressing