: rtfm:: rtfm:I TRIED THE PINNACLE I TRIED THE 9DNS. THE 9DNS GETS CLOSER BUT WHEN I PRESS ENTER. (IN THE GAME) NOTHING HAPPENED SOMEONE PLS HELP ME BAD! OH AND WEN I PRESS ENTER RANDOM NUMBERS APPEAR IN THE BOXES OF THE 9DNS
7hi um it download6ed an installed it fine i started 9 dragons minmized it opened the trainier typed in the stuff opened game back up pressed u and then enter and nothing happened its working becuase if i press enter again the chat wont open just it not actually training my buffs or medi
i dunno what it is, i followed the guide 100% i get 9D open, minimize it, open 9DSN, set my times and then go back into the game and press enter, i've read like 10 pages of posts to see if there is a solution, i waited the few seconds like someone mentioned but still nothin =(. I'd really like for this to work, and its very simple to use, its just not working for me? Any suggestions XD?
WTS 9dragons HM nuker! 06/08/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 56 Replies hey guys ^^ your favorite seller is back xD
So...as title says I'm selling a LM wu tang nuker on bardo server...
ITEMS 600 def set ,cs6 ck female , 80 ar , 110 doge + critical , 220 dodge hats , 440 dodge permanent deco,Lm 4 sloted +8 pve bracers with 10/1k hp +20% critical, Lm 4 sloted +9 bracers pvp ornies + all relics and anything you need .
ITEM MALL ITEMS it has 3 months premium , 40+ roars,50+ kgs, 50+ ems , 4 tiagrams to use , 2x1 month decos to use etc etc...
so im waiting...