i agree with drum84, keep it simple, and as to profile, drum84 already did the hardest part with developing and improving the program, its our part to adjust to each of us~
hey drum84, i dont know if I'm having some problem with my pc, none of these trainers (yours or dizzys) are working for me. When i try to install your trainer, i get the message "Error opening file for writing: c:/program files/9dsn/pinnacle.exe". I don't know if this is something to do with my computer permissions in vista? Usually I just get a pop up message asking if I want to continue an install.
Is there any chance you could upload the seperate files here, so I can just paste them into the program files/9DSN directory? TY
I'm not sure if im using this write but is this skill thing suppose to work for attacking skills? If so, how does it work on monsters. If not, is it suppose to work for casting skills on yourself or passive skills?
I'm not sure if im using this write but is this skill thing suppose to work for attacking skills? If so, how does it work on monsters. If not, is it suppose to work for casting skills on yourself or passive skills?
as i already wrote on first page, u can train self buffs and healer buffs with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagerman
Guys,help me please,it doesnt meditate...
something wrong on ur side. also some more infos will be helpful. maybe u forgot to press ENTER? ><
WTS 9dragons HM nuker! 06/08/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 56 Replies hey guys ^^ your favorite seller is back xD
So...as title says I'm selling a LM wu tang nuker on bardo server...
ITEMS 600 def set ,cs6 ck female , 80 ar , 110 doge + critical , 220 dodge hats , 440 dodge permanent deco,Lm 4 sloted +8 pve bracers with 10/1k hp +20% critical, Lm 4 sloted +9 bracers pvp ornies + all relics and anything you need .
ITEM MALL ITEMS it has 3 months premium , 40+ roars,50+ kgs, 50+ ems , 4 tiagrams to use , 2x1 month decos to use etc etc...
so im waiting...