Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9Dragons Player List! (Thai)

Discussion on 9Dragons Player List! (Thai) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb 9Dragons Player List! (Thai)

Yo bishes,

My game is still updating, and if u want please post the name and level here and i will add on the list below so we could find each other more easier.

White Clan:
  • League of Beggars:
    BooGie-MaN (Fc2)
  • Shaolin:
    RedEyes
  • Wu-Tang:
    Camper

Black Clan:
  • Heavenly Demon:
  • Brotherhood of Thieves:
  • Sacred Flower:

Ps: I know that there is another post like this, but here i will add the Players on 1st Post, so you don`t need to move from page to page.
Old 05/26/2011, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
BooGie-MaN
FC2
LOB (only we can dance)
Old 05/27/2011, 08:24   #3

elite*gold: 321
the servers combined right ? so if i dint move my char will it be deleted>

Tags
9dragons thailang, elitepvpers tero20051, players list hack dupe, refine +12 speed visual