Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe Hack in D9 Thailand

Discussion on Dupe Hack in D9 Thailand within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dupe Hack in D9 Thailand

i'm sure that there are some dupe hack in 9D Thailand because i saw alot of people using weapons +10, +11 even +12, they only can do this when use dupe hack. Now you go to 9D Thai you will see by yourself too much gamers hold +10 weapon till retain 0/3, how they can do this.
Old 05/14/2011, 17:17   #2

Well if you are vietname really because your name have "viet" you need to know because your country ruined all version of 9D atm .. first was 9D VN now closed ,second ,9D RU have hackers too ,D9 Thai have too ,and last our version 9D G1 we have called a new 9D Vietname ,because all viets there hack and have gm tools for this game ,so you can call some of your vn friends they have hack for you im sure 100% ;-)) But they don't want share because the fockers sell this tools for high price and they can suck .. you know what.
Old 05/16/2011, 18:08   #3

Most of Thai players can use +10 +11 +12(only 2pieces in game: bracer and spear from auction event) because they use the special function for refine the weapon use can u it too. just pay for the server about 1000 bath. Gms would reset weapon so u refine weapon many times depend on your money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2011, 11:02   #4

haha its not Dupe hack u knw refinement hack in thai 1 years back it was amaging