Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SOME SITE SELL HACK

Discussion on SOME SITE SELL HACK within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/02/2011, 16:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
if any of you in nirvana spawn me some 4slot glove i might buy +7 for 100m dX and
give discount O.o
Old 05/02/2011, 16:53   #32

Well no matter if its true or not, whitl all this noise they will get patched pretty quickly ... either we are facing the end of 9d g1 as was on vn or they will get locked due to the noobish act of selling them like this

and im with dyn4mit3, prove it, you dont need to give away an item, one can give you specific items that you will dupe right there so you prove your word, otherwise, its a fake wich btw... seems like a fake so far, and that magic dude either is selling or a hell of a cheerleader
Old 05/02/2011, 18:28   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertrade View Post
Well no matter if its true or not, whitl all this noise they will get patched pretty quickly ... either we are facing the end of 9d g1 as was on vn or they will get locked due to the noobish act of selling them like this

and im with dyn4mit3, prove it, you dont need to give away an item, one can give you specific items that you will dupe right there so you prove your word, otherwise, its a fake wich btw... seems like a fake so far, and that magic dude either is selling or a hell of a cheerleader
liked that part..
Old 05/02/2011, 19:31   #34

SHARE WITH US!!!
Old 05/02/2011, 20:27   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertrade View Post

Well i think there are afew topics were he post to get items from him.. think it was okaygoods.. not sure tough
Old 05/02/2011, 21:59   #36

seems like openshop remove the hack that they sell *****..
Old 05/03/2011, 00:41   #37

They Removed because if you can read they are only selling a limited amount that isapnkyour mom, me and some other guy purchased....... and if you dont believe it then Guess What? Don't buy simple as that.... This is not a Dictatorship no one is making you BUY anything...
Im not no ******* cheerleader so suck my **** I was trying to help them out and be a nice person because thats how americans are... So GTFO
Dont turst = Dont Buy IDC if you buy or not its not my site stupid ******* people
that are stero-types need to die.
If you dont trust shutup and leave it alone. I was just saying i bought hack and it worked
Old 05/03/2011, 01:46   #38

spwan some items in all server not just pheonix ^_^.
Old 05/03/2011, 02:48   #39

Ice i aint spawning you sht cuz you talk so much garbage
Old 05/03/2011, 07:51   #40

hi guys i buy this hack tool from open9dsell.com

but i am having trouble, he said it have simple UI but i am finding it complicated.
i feel that i have been rip off and now i am out some money.

if anyone is wanting to buy it at 50-60% off send me a message. hopefully you can figure this out more then me.

once again it not very simple UI, i think it takes someone with computer skill to use this tools. ;\
Old 05/03/2011, 07:55   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeItOrNot View Post
hi guys i buy this hack tool from open9dsell.com

but i am having trouble, he said it have simple UI but i am finding it complicated.
i feel that i have been rip off and now i am out some money.

if anyone is wanting to buy it at 50-60% off send me a message. hopefully you can figure this out more then me.

once again it not very simple UI, i think it takes someone with computer skill to use this tools. ;\
Guys He Did Not Buy Tool Be Aware.... Read The Site It Says Do Not Re-Distribute.
ONLY BUY FROM DONT BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE
Old 05/03/2011, 07:59   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmagic View Post
Guys He Did Not Buy Tool Be Aware.... Read The Site It Says Do Not Re-Distribute.
ONLY BUY FROM DONT BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE
hi who are you?

openshop = open9dsell.com

i think you are the ppl that sell me this tool are rip me off.

how you to know who purchase unless you are seller???
making me think you are the one rip me off
Old 05/03/2011, 08:31   #43

SHARE WITH US
Old 05/03/2011, 09:40   #44

seriously OMG.. don't really get mad or angry to each others...
if u guys who bought the tool and if u really wanna share us PLEASE do it so! hehehe
Can't wait to see the +11 in my char and nice stuff...

BUt if u're not really help us... poor pplz<<<<, please don't post any further motional message, u guys just gonna messed up to each others...

We're freeloader okie
I know u who bought it and had been talking about it in this site, he/she must have kinder heart and he is willing to share us for sure, otherwise he /she will not tellinnng us on here right? Or maybe he/she is a show offf loser XD jk

SHARE me...pm hehehe! or seomthing
Old 05/03/2011, 10:14   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicmagic View Post
They Removed because if you can read they are only selling a limited amount that isapnkyour mom, me and some other guy purchased....... and if you dont believe it then Guess What? Don't buy simple as that.... This is not a Dictatorship no one is making you BUY anything...
Im not no ******* cheerleader so suck my **** I was trying to help them out and be a nice person because thats how americans are... So GTFO
Dont turst = Dont Buy IDC if you buy or not its not my site stupid ******* people
that are stero-types need to die.
If you dont trust shutup and leave it alone. I was just saying i bought hack and it worked
WOW your were saying to me GTFO>? and shutup
man i farg u head off dude....anyway if its is really works sell me some
glove in nirvana please..i wasted lot of roar n no1 selling ***** again.//..
Closed Thread