Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need D9 Ip

Discussion on Need D9 Ip within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need D9 Ip

Hey guys i mage a huggggggggggggggge progress making quest hacking working for d9 thai. basicly took the vn version and conveted the whole shabang to 9d thai but i got a problem,i need to game ip's one is 202.43.39.25 wich is first 1 i got and second i wich i need couse when i login it logs but keeps saying cannot conect to game server so means i need that ip couse gameport of both are identical, please help me, the one who will give me the correct ip ill send him the working quest and dupe hack and basicly all that was in 9dragons vn,dont be nabs and buy it for 500 usd like this guy did, i have just absautly know knowldge in conding and ive made it

Proof :P :
Old 04/14/2011, 22:14   #2

Nice thing o.O
But if i will know the IP
I will give u <.<
But idk now <.<
i search self to^^
Old 04/14/2011, 23:19   #3

are you going to release this once its complete ?
Old 04/15/2011, 01:28   #4

It's nothing special,everyone can do it,you just open 9Disciple.exe,and just change server ip,i think many people's try this way,and get same think.You need more then only change Ip , but anyway great you try,but fail
Old 04/15/2011, 01:52   #5

first thing first im gonna make this work for g1 and publish it to ruin the game. and then ill post it here only if saweet will not aginst it becuase after all,its thanks to him.

found this,i dont realy sure if i need ip,still the vn 9dicplie.exe got 2 ip's (talking about the text file) wich are diffrent. but i went to that site scrolled down and in D9 u can actually see the game port,login and status port. status port and login port are the same and has only 1 option but game port ( wich i guess connected with gamer server connenting) has 22 opions 25001-25023 (the 9dicplieTH is on 25017 and i guess its not the right ip) so all i need to do is to go 1 by 1 option and check it out and finally if its not connecting it means im missing and ip and the port is alright,wish me luck.
but a my quetion is WTH is TCP 7411 is? couldnt find it in the files,maybe luncher port
Thanks
1 User