Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

D9 Troubles

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation D9 Troubles

i did everything that are in the tutorials to play D9(Thai 9D) but when i try login to select my char it says (Thai Language) ... D9 (Thai Language)
so if u could help me with a good tutorials would be nice thx.

Old 03/10/2011, 05:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
post a screenshot...and i think there's already few good guides for almost everything in D9..

« Questions about D9 Thai | [Guide] Just another video guide »

Similar Threads
[HELP] NPC Troubles
06/30/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
i forgot the param to make a npc give a lilly every 12 hours i need help with the cq_action how would i make that? i need lilly ID and param for npc to wait 12 hours before giving another lilly.
Troubles
09/16/2009 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
K well i just got a brand new laptop because my previous one fried on me. So now i had no choice but to get vista on this comp and i dont know if that has anything to do with it, but i cannot get 2M to work with the launcher. I reinstalled 2moons and put the fake launcher i guess you want to call it in the 2m folder and tried to run under dekaron.exe and all im getting is access denied. Could anyone tell me what i am doing wrong or if i have to do something with vista? I only used vista when...
sv troubles
03/08/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
i get an error msg saying i need to update the game and press f11 but i think i did everything rite...im using agentking.exe and i have host files in drivers/etc having troubles loading the pic to the site the image is here...
Having troubles here
02/07/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
ever since patch 4295 came out i havnt been able to open more than 2 clients.....i have tried all the pinned topics and i even searched for a way..... did they finally fix it or what?