Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB EC WD Sword (Phoenix)

Discussion on WTB EC WD Sword (Phoenix) within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB EC WD Sword (Phoenix)

A refined one like +5 to +7 ...i don't have gold but i have items to give for trade so if anyone would want ..for lets say 48 BE's ,Yin 250 dmg Ornaments, Max DMG 250 Ornaments ,a cs 6 +6 sword and some other collectibiles ...all for an EC WD ..my ingame name is Sworder for contacting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lvling CounterKill>Phoenix Sword skill !Easyway
08/04/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
Hello evryone, before i start.. i just wanna tell evryone For those who know this.. and wanna say: old... evryone know.. bla bla.. Trust me.. evrybody dont know. and all i want to do.. is to help they who dont know.. so stop been rude! Ok Lets start
Wts lvl79 2h Sword/cleric on Phoenix
11/05/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im selling a vl 79 twohandsworder on phoenix for a low price.Only 25€.I think its a good price.He is ff on 2h sword till lvl 79 and a bit on onehanded sword. CLeri is on lvl78-Recovery Division is ff and bless spell also on highest skill.He has 100m+ and lots of elixiers in storage and so on..elments...stones..tabs... a dead grap pet is in the storage too. For more information send me a private message I accept only Bak Payments
wts a lvl78 70% 2h-sword/cleric on phoenix
07/30/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
i want to sell my char-he has a lvl72-78 heavy/light armor set all+3 accesorys+2+3,lvl76+3 2h sword and 75m gold-50 silks are on that account.i have a died monkey in the storage so u can buy a clock for 48 silks if u want. in storage are 9 globals and much shild/accessory/weapon/protector elixirs and much grains.If someone wwant to buy my account and give me a nice offer...i will give him a lvl58 nuker ice/light/fire and a lvl53 ff blader fire/cold/bicheon with 7k sp too for...