Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Don'T forget the prices was increased !!

Discussion on Don'T forget the prices was increased !! within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Don'T forget the prices was increased !!

Okay i just want to told for you the prices was increased so the chars are will be expensive i think
WTS HM6 HD HYBRID =2.5k k k
CS4 beggar nuker = 2k k k

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[175gs] PW Forget
10/01/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Ich habe Auf Forget gedrückt da ich nich wusste wie man pw ändert.. un jetzt stand da 恭喜,密码找回 成功,已将您的& #23494;码发送至您 0340;邮箱:xxxx@xx ! Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Ihr Passwort wieder erfolgreich, haben Ihr Passwort an Ihre E-Mail:xxx@xx! ,请查收! Bitte überprüfen! ABER ICH HABE KEINE EMAIL BEKOMMEN... schon 5 ma wiederholt..
vip rates increased by 15
09/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
22.09.2009 VIP: EXP-rates increased by 1.5. Registration will be online within the next days. All users with 500% Speed scrolls got blocked 14 days. Owning those scrolls is forbidden. Users cooperating with hackers and bugusers may be punished as well. Today we deleted arround 200 illegal items. NicoS has left the team for owning illegal sun-items. now i think the rates are 30x on vip :X
Mountspeed increased [PTR]
08/13/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
If you want your mount to ride faster than normal, just mount, log out and log in again and your mountspeed is something like 60% faster =) Wenn ihr wollt das euer Mount schneller reiten soll, geht auf euer Mount, loggt aus und loggt wieder ein, und ihr reitet ca 60% schneller. ;>
Increased framerate!?
12/16/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi all! I noticed a while back that sometimes the framerate of my co2 went from 31-32 up to 37-39 and i didnt find an explanation. Now i know, whenever i open a browser and load the conqueronline.com page and keep it open, the framerate increases and the game runs more smoothly. Can some1 confirm this?