Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]9DRAGONs->accounts/gold for paypal money

Discussion on [WTS]9DRAGONs->accounts/gold for paypal money within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/08/2009, 09:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
1st of all...dont u guys see how old is this topic...and everything u can see in the 1st page is sold so i dont know why ppl keep posting >_>
@nightwish u say that for 40euro u can get 200kk :P but i sell 400kk for 40 euros ...is true that most of romanians are scamers but no all , i met 2 fair romanians in this forum (andrejup and oliverzu) and everything worked just fine
@conteaza so what if im romanian too?:P try gather some informations about me ( like searching in my threads ), see my reputation, than talk :P

PS: dont u guys think u are kinda off topic and a bit racist ? ( yes, i was off topic too , but i just answered :P)
Old 12/08/2009, 21:05   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u know that i m ro 2 but i m saing that because all the person that scamed me multyple times i had a great bad luck were romanians
That s wy i wanna quit 9D
Old 02/20/2010, 11:15   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey xman im interested in buying that account add me on we will discuss da price thank you ^^