Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS flyff,12sky,9dragons acc

Discussion on WTT/WTS flyff,12sky,9dragons acc within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS flyff,12sky,9dragons acc

WTT lvl 69 flyff RM on Clockworks
lvl 110 fujin,12sky on devotion
lvl 72 9dragons on brado

for an high lvl archlord/9dragons account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling 12sky m1 fujin or trading for 12sky jinong
09/16/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
im selling a m1 fujin he has a katana 81% nd rare necky nd ring nd he has a uni robe if your interested post a reply here im looking for 12sky silver coins or a jinong 100+ my email is [email protected]
TRADE - 12Sky Money for 9Dragons Premium
06/03/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
I will trade up to 50mil in 12Sky silver(or items) for a 9Dragons Premium. I am not too familiar with how the 9Dragons Item shop works, but I am assuming when you buy Premium you get a an Item witch can be used to activate premium? Anyways if not I will take a payment from paypal for the amount of the cost of a 9Dragons premium. I can offer more 12Sky silver in that case depending on the cost of the premium, and witch premium package you can offer me. I have about plenty of funds on...
WTT > 12Sky silver for 9Dragons Gold
06/03/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
Want to trade up to 200mil in 12Sky for 9Dragons gold. I can offer silver for 12Sky in the following servers: Serenity Vengeance Please post here with your desired conversion rate and when you would like to arrange a trade. Maybe we can get some "TRUSTED" 3rd party to insure that nobody gets scammed?
trading 9dragons acc n 12sky acc for a lvl 60-90 char on silkroad
04/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
like da title says i am trading both of these accs for a naked lvl 60-90 char on silkroad but leave a weapon on him/her... my 9dragons acc has a lvl 112 heavenly demon n 2 other chars 53,70 my 112 has all the items.Also i am willing 2 put in my 12sky acc thats has lvl 108 jin char wit full rares n 7mil atm (really easy 2 make money) plz post if u want 2 plz!!!