Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT [Nirvana]

Discussion on WTT [Nirvana] within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT [Nirvana]

WTT my CS12 HD Nuker (Female) for any character (male) as long as its fc+

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Nirvana
05/26/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
WTS PS12 Lob Nuker and DB1 HD Nuker on nirvana for pheonix items Account got h +9 bracers / 500 set and some other things Pm me [email protected]
WTT nirvana acc
05/01/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 8 Replies
WTT CS12 WT HYBRID WITH 30d prem used 1week for FC nuker wt/shao/LoB naked with trade i really need it trading acc with ori email and pw and ofc i need the ori email and pw of u acc too pm pls
WTS nirvana acc
03/30/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 5 Replies
HM12 WT hyb and FC5 WT warr same acc for ingame item will give email and secret answer.. ...,,. please offer me here [email protected] peace.
Need help at Nirvana :)
03/02/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
hello! can any1 give me GB or EC +6 +7 or +8 WD bracers plz? at D9 Thai.
WTS CS10 WT Nuker (Nirvana), CS Shoa Warrior (Nirvana), And CS BOT Warrior (Asura)
07/30/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling these accounts because they are inactive and I dont play them much. What I want is anything you have to offer or trade for either a HD Nuker or LOB Nuker. The CS10 WT Nuker is on Nirvana server, And also the Shoa is on Nirvana server. The BOT Warrior is on the same account as the CS Shoa Warrior, but the BOT is on Asura. PM me if you either want to give me money, items, or a trade for a HD/LOB Nuker. I can also provide pictures upon request. Thank You...