Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Phoenix]WTS Premium Accounts

Discussion on [Phoenix]WTS Premium Accounts within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 07/17/2011, 14:52   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by masssa View Post
free bumb
#reported
Postet nicht in den Thread, wenn ihr nicht am Handel interessiert seid! Posts wie z.B. "Kauft doch eh keiner" sind verboten und werden bestraft. Dazu zählen auch grundlose pushes, bumps in fremden threads und Antispam-Beiträge.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CHEAP] Premium Accounts Shop of Blackshadow>> [ All kind of Accounts ]
03/31/2011 - Trading - 8 Replies
Welcome To Blackshadow's Premium Accounts Store This Stores Specialize In Selling Premium Filesharing Accounts At Affordable Prices... Accounts Includes: - Rapidshare Premium Accounts - MegaUpload Premium Accounts - Filesonic Premium Accounts
[Phoenix] Many Accounts for Sale CHEAP!! FULLY FARMED! [WTS]
06/08/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 17 Replies
Ok, my buddy quit and NOW so have I!! all the chars we were fully farming are now up for grabs, I will update this as they get sold. I will always use a middle man and I am always honest about my chars. All of these chars are on the PHOENIX server. If you have any questions please msg me. Descriptions: Char 1 : Lvl 67 (92%) Bard/Cleric FF to 68 with 161k SP, 20m Gold, Set + Weapons NON Verified Char 2 : Lvl 66 2h Warrior/Cleric FF to 66 with 375k SP, 14m Gold, 4Weapon Elixers, regular...
WTS Lineage2 Phoenix Accounts
12/29/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am currently trying to sell two Lineage2 Phoenix server accounts. The first is a lvl 76 Titan main, with a lvl 52 necro sub. Heavens Divider w/focus, Drac Bow, +10 Homu/acumen, Full Majestic Heavy Set, Avadon Robe Set, Demon Robe Set, parts of DC Robe set, and around 100 mil in adena. Alts vary on that account from low dwarves and 40+ tank/dd/etc. The second account is a support account, with a 59 Shilien Elder, and a 68 Bishop, both toons with blue wolf robes and the crystal staff/mana...