Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4story Vanilla

Discussion on 4story Vanilla within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4story Vanilla

Hello guys,

My long time dream is to create a true vanilla, slow-pace server. Server with an oldschool, slow leveling experience that walks you through all maps making leveling a long and colorful journey just like it was back in the days. This would bring back document wars for all level spectrums and many more things I miss nowadays.

The server would have all of the old features but would tweak things such as horizontal progression and gear progression since I do believe those tweaks would make the old game better suited for the present gaming.

I write this just to see if there are players who would enjoy a Vanilla experience like this. I do love servers such as Classic and Ancient but I miss the slow-pace experience and the "Dungeon give you 10lvls" just simply ruins the old school experience for me completely. I think that there is not many players feeling the same way but just wanted to check if anyone seeks this kind of game.

If there is anyone with the skills and passion it takes to bring such a server to life, I am 100% open for cooperation.

Have a great day everyone!

Reddit thread:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2024, 13:28   #2

People do not care about the lore or leveling. It is more to fun play your character at level 80 than level 20 - more skills, lower cooldowns. Also majority of the players only care about the PvP only. There are just not enough systems (eg. missing skillshots - I guess you could spawn fires, but that seems dull) in 4Story to make PvE challenging and fun.
Old 05/25/2024, 09:50   #3

Hello, thanks for your reply!

I did my own little research and I do not agree with the opinion that people do not want PVE oldschool server. There is soooo many people I found would love to give Vanilla project a go. I sadly do not have the funds and the experience it takes to create such a server, but I know many many players who would support such a project both financialy and with the playtime.

Anyways, like 100+ people told me the quit 4story until Vanilla comes out so let's see if any developer grabs this chance!

Cheers!

Tags
4story, oldchool, vanilla