Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Low level Dev

Discussion on Low level Dev within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Low level Dev

Hello EPVP.
I am extremely outraged by the low-quality files sold by "Agnares" and the "Vezqo" setup service that cost nothing. The money is thrown away and I wouldn't buy anything from them!

"PinkySwag" A fraudster tried to sell me files from a shared folder

How many other scammers are there? please write
Old 11/09/2022, 22:58   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarDaY View Post
Hello EPVP.
I am extremely outraged by the low-quality files sold by "Agnares" and the "Vezqo" setup service that cost nothing. The money is thrown away and I wouldn't buy anything from them!
So I'm responsible for your files? Is that my problem that you buy public files for 100+ euros that don't work? I was supposed to "help" you install the services, that's what I did, I'm under no obligation to fix your files. there are also enough videos on youtube how to set up the files, just use google. kekw
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 18:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVezqo View Post
So I'm responsible for your files? Is that my problem that you buy public files for 100+ euros that don't work? I was supposed to "help" you install the services, that's what I did, I'm under no obligation to fix your files. there are also enough videos on youtube how to set up the files, just use google. kekw

You didn't install the services the way you installed them, I would have been able to do it myself. otherwise I wouldn't have contacted you.
Old 11/10/2022, 20:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarDaY View Post
As you installed the services, I could have done it myself and wouldn't have paid you, otherwise I wouldn't have contacted you.
And you have not installed anything there, the services are not working. bb
Then do it yourself if you think you know more than I do. But don't write ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2022, 21:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVezqo View Post
Then do it yourself if you think you know more than I do. But don't write ****.
Why are you being rude? Would have returned the money for a bad job, that's it
Old 11/18/2022, 23:56   #6

What do you want to achieve with the thread? The complete 4Story scene are scammers you will not find anyone selling you files that are not public so just stop buying files and stop making such an unnecessary thread
Old 11/19/2022, 17:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNathixBTW View Post
What do you want to achieve with the thread? The complete 4Story scene are scammers you will not find anyone selling you files that are not public so just stop buying files and stop making such an unnecessary thread
I bought files from trusted people. As it turned out in vain, now I realized that the 4story community is dead
Old 11/21/2022, 14:14   #8

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread