Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK]DIE? I HOPE NO! [ASK]

Discussion on [ASK]DIE? I HOPE NO! [ASK] within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/31/2022, 19:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
I think that if 4story gameforge and global still have hackers inside, I don't think in the least that the creators of all these private servers are ******* geniuses superior even to the creators of the game, who fight against hackers and yet someone always manages to do hack.

I believe that whoever is the creator of a private server and has no interest in hacks, 1) leave the forum or at least be inactive, 2) do not demotivate those looking for a solution to hacking in a HACKING forum

obviously these are my personal opinions, not obligations
Old 08/31/2022, 20:24   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gydekk View Post
I think that if 4story gameforge and global still have hackers inside, I don't think in the least that the creators of all these private servers are ******* geniuses superior even to the creators of the game, who fight against hackers and yet someone always manages to do hack.

I believe that whoever is the creator of a private server and has no interest in hacks, 1) leave the forum or at least be inactive, 2) do not demotivate those looking for a solution to hacking in a HACKING forum

obviously these are my personal opinions, not obligations
Ye cuz zemi has been developing the game for past 7 years right?
Old 08/31/2022, 22:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
? then try one of the other two servers that I mentioned. Or did you just try to bait in order to make this comment?
You literally just mentioned your server, no other
Old 08/31/2022, 22:59   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by >ST00PID< View Post
You literally just mentioned your server, no other
I mentioned which hacks to try and which servers to exclude, if you are too dumb to even find the servers yourself I highly doubt you`ll be able to do more than Game speed
Old 09/01/2022, 02:12   #20

Quote:
I mentioned which hacks to try and which servers to exclude, if you are too dumb to even find the servers yourself I highly doubt you`ll be able to do more than Game speed
I asked you a simple question, if you cannot answer that question without insulting me I doubt that I am the one being dumb here

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
Man rlly thinking konst would put rat somewhere xd
That's not what I've said, if you'd know what he did in past you also wouldn't like to install it
Old 09/03/2022, 00:54   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by >ST00PID< View Post
That's not what I've said, if you'd know what he did in past you also wouldn't like to install it
Oh yea, like what?
Old 09/09/2022, 05:21   #22

Long time buddy, I hope you are well

Anyway as far as I know, rumors about someone that managed to duplicate or hack the upgrade system in 4Classic. This guy managed to get 5 +24 in 1 day then after some reports Odin banned him.
Old 10/25/2022, 19:21   #23

Quote:
4Classic for example. Range hack as well.
check this thread