Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The best developer!

Discussion on The best developer! within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/15/2021, 19:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ugh okay, if everyone is talking about dx11 and stuff i would also throw 4Nova there cuz they managed to upgrade to dx11 as well xd
Old 03/15/2021, 19:07   #17

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
P4Story is literally on Vision/Ancient level when it comes to performance. And not having client crashes is not special, but how would you know, 5 years and still a helper, can't blame you.
If the performance is the same, how can P4 be behind in years in that topic?
Your last sentence is wrong, I was never "only" that.

Quote:
Sometimes your stupidity is baffling. Sure, the servers died because of bugs.
Because its true? Why add a lot of content if you can't fix all the broken stuff.
Its like building a car but it breaks after 10meters on the road.

Quote:
Oh yea? Like loading textures from a PNG file? I could also say I can do dx12 in a week, but unless I do it, my word has no value. Given how in the past hm 5 years? You have done nothing but re-texturing the same mounts over and over, I'm inclined to believe that you in fact aren't able to do more.
We recently began to use the possibility to edit our mode maps after players desire.
But of course the performance is useless for you, but I dont know any player who doesn't wanted this changed for PvP.

Quote:
Here we go again, what ever P4Story doesn't have is magically useless. Can't admit you're wrong even a single time huh? Mental illness.
Well, open a server with only new maps. What then, 1k players on? Stop dreaming, every server owner knows only new maps are useless if you haven't good content. Not a single serious MMO does that.

Quote:
-Reworked huge part of the engine for performance improvements way beyond anything P4Story could image (Windows 10 Fix, Multi-Core CPU utilisation for effect render)
Literally said before at least same performance (while ours at least worked for all), so its shit? If it was such a big progress, how it comes we have at least the same with a standard client? Weird!

-Colosseum Mode = Challenge

-Capture the Flag Mode, including a custom map = WoG with our custom maps

-Red Battlefield Mode, including a custom map = every server has some small modes

-Reworked Castle Conquest, resulting in the biggest CW's ever seen in 4Story = How long did it hold on? Btw it wasnt bigger than on other servers.

-Reworked Territory Conquest to be more engaging = same with the cw lol

-Created tools for making new maps, new static as well as weighted meshes, animations, etc. etc. and importing them back to the original game format. = similar for us

-Millions of bug fixes, QoL changes and mid-sized updates. = sadly still many to do until the end

Quote:
And what has P4Story done in that time?
-Lost 80% of it's player base = It only dropped by a few % when 3-5 other servers opened, but its normal since players switch a lot and try everything. Even then its more stable than the others.

-Created a new shit mode every year that at this point no one cares about anymore
= weird that players like them/play them every day over and over again

-Flooded the server with useless features to try and fix its shit concept.
= players like it, sad lose for you (even then, better than PvP server lol)

Still crying about someone "stealing" the worlds most popular game mode across every game genre. = Nah chill its not that. The point its you wrote p4 has nothing, while you literally copied us. So you had nothing either?

Quote:
To tell you for the millionth time now, this was Jirkus, not me. But since you have the brain size of a pea, I'm fairly certain this won't be the last time I'm telling you.
But at least two times? C'mon, back then you even wrote me you have control over that.

Quote:
I never spread lies about P4Story. I stand behind every single thing I said, P4Story has been attacking and exploiting other Servers for years.
Thats bullshit, this was literally you and Jirkus. You even published hacks for them.
I know you have their cock down to the stomach so you will argue, but the fact that every single server has been exploited by an unknown deity of italian origin.. except for P4Story.. is quite the coincidence I guess.
The italian Ip was from a shitty provider there, not p4. And p4 never attacked anyone, only got hit by others. You guys even published shit and exploits about other servers.

Quote:
Cringe, you are really not that important. You should think for a second before posting dumb shit like this.
Copy paste error? This reply doesnt fit to the post.

> When duel ends the cooldown of the skills is reset - 4Arcana
Players asked that, we didnt even know its something special or that others have it.

> The Guild Skill bar can now be used for all skills in open world - Vibe4Story, 4Secret
I requested it a few months ago but it got forgotten. I didnt even know they have that tbh

>It is now possible to switch weapon sets with the skillbar. - 4Vision
Was a part of class balance after we asked the players.

>monthly Leyas: group size decreased from 7 to 4 players - 4Retro
Was a decision by me (recently), I didnt even know Retro had this tbh because it died a long time ago.

>Dodge time decreased from 0.200s* to 0.190s*, evading needs now a better timing - 4Arcana
Was made because P4 had a dodge for high ping players, it got removed already.

>uppchat sound removed - 4Arcana
Was made by me, because I hated the sound.

>Added the requested command "/zoommax X " (where X is a number between 0 and 20) to change the camera zoom of the character. - 4Ancient

>XMas Sled / Ferrari Sled sound can now be muted. - 4Arcana

> Added an option in the game settings to mute companions and mounts. - 4Arcana
Players on all servers wanted that.

So, where did we copy real game content again?

Quote:
Dude, you just don't get it, what we're saying is that what P4Story doing is not complex and not time consuming. You guys are actually years behind everyone else. Having the most basic level of security and management is not impressive, therefore you do not deserve the title of best developers. How fucking hard is that to get.
Reply my points, otherwise its just avoiding to trashtalk around it. Its like Rage' comment.
btw, if the basics of that arent hard, how it comes you failed in them?

You guys want a discussion but you cant reply. When I reply, you answer "i dont read everything". Youre just cowards.

______

Quote:
I am not proven wrong, it is true you are the worst Helper ever seen in 4Story community & less profesionnal, your server is dead aswell as you killed your own image with your debility & exposing yourself (with those pictures, but lets not talk about them)

Let real developers argue & debat between themselves, you do not have any knowledge about that, stay on a corner & keep reading. Otherwise, give your opinion on them & do not confront Konst who has more knowledge than you & made more than you in this game even tho he has never really played it.

Konst is ending you, do not reply back; it looks pathetic seeing your poor answers with no arguments.
Reply back, otherwise its just empty words. The only thing Konst is ending are this 2-3 servers, literally. Or being a coward to answer every point one by one? I guess you reply with "i dont waste my time!" after you replied me first, which can also be translated to "i dont know how to reply this":P

Old 03/15/2021, 19:17   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exakan View Post

Because its true? Why add a lot of content if you can't fix all the broken stuff.

We recently began to use the possibility to edit our mode maps after players desire.
But of course the performance is useless for you, but I dont know any player who doesn't wanted this changed for PvP.

Well, open a server with only new maps. What then, 1k players on? Stop dreaming, every server owner knows only new maps are useless if you haven't good content. Not a single serious MMO does that.

Literally said before at least same performance (while ours at least worked for all), so its shit? If it was such a big progress, how it comes we have at least the same with a standard client? Weird!

-Red Battlefield Mode, including a custom map = every server has some small modes

-Reworked Castle Conquest, resulting in the biggest CW's ever seen in 4Story = How long did it hold on? Btw it wasnt bigger than on other servers.

-Created tools for making new maps, new static as well as weighted meshes, animations, etc. etc. and importing them back to the original game format. = similar for us

-Millions of bug fixes, QoL changes and mid-sized updates. = sadly still many to do until the end

-Lost 80% of it's player base = It only dropped by a few % when 3-5 other servers opened, but its normal since players switch a lot and try everything. Even then its more stable than the others.

-Created a new shit mode every year that at this point no one cares about anymore

Still crying about someone "stealing" the worlds most popular game mode across every game genre. = Nah chill its not that. The point its you wrote p4 has nothing, while you literally copied us. So you had nothing either?

But at least two times? C'mon, back then you even wrote me you have control over that.

The italian Ip was from a shitty provider there, not p4. And p4 never attacked anyone, only got hit by others. You guys even published shit and exploits about other servers.

Players asked that, we didnt even know its something special or that others have it.

> The Guild Skill bar can now be used for all skills in open world - Vibe4Story, 4Secret
I requested it a few months ago but it got forgotten. I didnt even know they have that tbh

Was a decision by me (recently), I didnt even know Retro had this tbh because it died a long time ago.

>Dodge time decreased from 0.200s* to 0.190s*, evading needs now a better timing - 4Arcana

>Added the requested command "/zoommax X " (where X is a number between 0 and 20) to change the camera zoom of the character. - 4Ancient

Reply my points, otherwise its just avoiding to trashtalk around it. Its like Rage' comment.

You guys want a discussion but you cant reply. When I reply, you answer "i dont read everything". Youre just cowards.

______

Reply back, otherwise its just empty words. The only thing Konst is ending are this 2-3 servers, literally. Or being a coward to answer every point one by one? I guess you reply with "i dont waste my time!" after you replied me first, which can also be translated to "i dont know how to reply this":P

Alright, no point in arguing with you. In the 5 years that I have debated you on various topics there is not a single time, not in 2016, not today, that you have admitted that something you or P4Story did was negative in any way, no matter how insignificant it is.
You are actually mentally ill.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 19:22   #19

Quote:
Alright, no point in arguing with you. In the 5 years that I have debated you on various topics there is not a single time, not in 2016, not today, that you have admitted that something you or P4Story did was negative in any way, no matter how insignificant it is.
You are actually mentally ill.
Thats the problem here. You people can't follow a discussion, a reason why this nice forum died and all new people left. And of course there were negative things, but we discuss something else (never denied them), which you cant answer (again).

Calling me "mentally ill" is just another proof to avoid talking about your failure.
Childish self defence to avoid every point against you is something not even my young students at work have success with, so dont even try it as well - it doesnt work like that in life
Old 03/15/2021, 19:25   #20

Quote:

______

I would not compare it anyhow lol each svr has its cons and pros, 4Secret has glow, enhanced render dist, vibrance etc., 4Nova has dynamic Day & Night sys, vibrance etc. everyone can pick what suits them the best
Old 03/15/2021, 19:33   #21

Quote:
Thats the problem here. You people can't follow a discussion, a reason why this nice forum died and all new people left. And of course there were negative things, but we discuss something else (never denied them), which you cant answer (again).

Calling me "mentally ill" is just another proof to avoid talking about your failure.
Childish self defence to avoid every point against you is something not even my young students at work have success with, so dont even try it as well - it doesnt work like that in life
Ever wondered why every single soul in this community hates you while I still get along with most people despite my short comings? Think about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2021, 19:37   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnarPlay View Post
I would not compare it anyhow lol each svr has its cons and pros, 4Secret has glow, enhanced render dist, vibrance etc., 4Nova has dynamic Day & Night sys, vibrance etc. everyone can pick what suits them the best
I meant the technical stuff, of course everyone can play what he likes. Does Nova have the dynamic shadows as well?
Nice to know about these details, I wonder how far they can push it

Quote:
Ever wondered why every single soul in this community hates you while I still get along with most people despite my short comings? Think about it.
Well, I get only **** replies from you and your followers. I wouldn't weight that more than the hundred others. Also many probably don't know all the stuff you did in the old times. At least its a bit visible in your recent replies, not? :P
Old 03/15/2021, 20:24   #23

The best 4Story dev are always the quietest. THATS WHAT I HAVE LEARNT.

Quote:
Does Nova have the dynamic shadows as well?
No, they don't. They just changed lighting. Do you really think 4Nova devs, who are dumb enough to store their backups like 5 meters from the main server, would be able to do dynamic shadows? 4Nova is heavily based on Araz sources, which are made by Jirkus. Jirkus contributed to this community a lot!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/15/2021, 20:33   #24

konst go chill on him, he might choke
Old 03/15/2021, 21:46   #25

Guys shut up I want to know the best devs and no flame :d

(Before my new account gets banned because of spam here's again my favorite dev so it fits to the topic: ZEMI)
Old 03/15/2021, 21:48   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightxD View Post
The best 4Story dev are always the quietest. THATS WHAT I HAVE LEARNT.

No, they don't. They just changed lighting. Do you really think 4Nova devs, who are dumb enough to store their backups like 5 meters from the main server, would be able to do dynamic shadows? 4Nova is heavily based on Araz sources, which are made by Jirkus. Jirkus contributed to this community a lot!!
Yeah because upgrading whole engine and rendering parts to dx11 is just changed lighting lol and i can tell you that 4Nova has nothing to do with araz sources, the code base is totally different built from the ground up.
Old 03/15/2021, 22:19   #27

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
I really don't know why I didn't close this topic in the first place

#closed
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread