Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Increase the amount of hit of AOE spell

Discussion on Increase the amount of hit of AOE spell within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Increase the amount of hit of AOE spell

Hi guys i've found out how to use cheat engine on official 4story, now i'm looking for too get an easy mob oneshot.
I've found out that if i use cheat engine speed hack the amount of hit of AOE spell dmg drastically increase and the duration of the spell is still the same (it's serverside). So i'm looking for the cooldown between every hit so i could powerup the amount of hit and get a good instakill. Anyone have any idea on how can i make it? Or maybe another way to get an easy mob oneshot?
Old 03/18/2020, 00:53   #2

How you do it? How you using CE on official 4s?
Old 04/04/2020, 13:51   #3

Cheat engine

How do you pass the shield with cheat engine?