Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 13:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



4story Ancient- Hack

Discussion on 4story Ancient- Hack within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
4story Ancient- Hack

People, simple question. How to get around the gameguard on the 4story Ancient? Thank you !



fallacy123 is offline  
Old 03/02/2019, 16:31   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
NO QUESITON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


temkOzz is offline  
Old 03/02/2019, 16:32   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
What ? xD
fallacy123 is offline  
Old 03/02/2019, 16:51   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 28
https://i.imgur.com/LBXEcp4.png


IchBinKlaus is offline  
Old 03/02/2019, 18:14   #5
elchzuechter


 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,456
Received Thanks: 1,760
#moved
stotterer09 is online now  
Old 03/04/2019, 17:08   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 21
There's no way to do that. SilverAngel was the only one working on a hack, but since 5 months he's just saying their code it's bugged but to me it's more an excuse to not admit that he can't create a proper hack for the server
Kraton1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 19:09   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
There's no way to do that. SilverAngel was the only one working on a hack, but since 5 months he's just saying their code it's bugged but to me it's more an excuse to not admit that he can't create a proper hack for the server
I'm going to ask you a question, please answer carefully.

Are you retarted? - for the list of possible answers, please see below:
1) Yes
2) Yes

"but since 5 months he's just saying their code it's bugged"

I'm definitely not saying this for 5 months, as a matter of fact, I'm not saying anything last "5 months MINUS 1 day".

And even when I did say that, it was that day on which their update banned 90% of their legit players, which was fixed few hours later.

Complely taken out of context, which is common here anyways.
xSerialKillerx is offline  
Old 03/04/2019, 19:26   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
I'm going to ask you a question, please answer carefully.

Are you retarted? - for the list of possible answers, please see below:
1) Yes
2) Yes

"but since 5 months he's just saying their code it's bugged"

I'm definitely not saying this for 5 months, as a matter of fact, I'm not saying anything last "5 months MINUS 1 day".

And even when I did say that, it was that day on which their update banned 90% of their legit players, which was fixed few hours later.

Complely taken out of context, which is common here anyways.
Thats a lie. In your forum you ban everyone who says something against you/your hack or ask something when you will update the hack.
You said that even weeks after this bug happened
IchBinKlaus is offline  
Old 03/04/2019, 19:34   #9


 
elite*gold: 473
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,085
Received Thanks: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
There's no way to do that. SilverAngel was the only one working on a hack, but since 5 months he's just saying their code it's bugged but to me it's more an excuse to not admit that he can't create a proper hack for the server
It was actually not the only hack.
LittleJoke is offline  
Old 03/04/2019, 22:40   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinKlaus View Post
Thats a lie. In your forum you ban everyone who says something against you/your hack or ask something when you will update the hack.
You said that even weeks after this bug happened
****, and I thought that you might shed some light with the precious evidence. Shame.
xSerialKillerx is offline  
Old 03/04/2019, 22:57   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 79
Received Thanks: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
****, and I thought that you might shed some light with the precious evidence. Shame.
Yeah yeah better wait till they fix their source lmao
IchBinKlaus is offline  
Old 03/06/2019, 22:13   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 71
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
I'm going to ask you a question, please answer carefully.

Are you retarted? - for the list of possible answers, please see below:
1) Yes
2) Yes

"but since 5 months he's just saying their code it's bugged"

I'm definitely not saying this for 5 months, as a matter of fact, I'm not saying anything last "5 months MINUS 1 day".

And even when I did say that, it was that day on which their update banned 90% of their legit players, which was fixed few hours later.

Complely taken out of context, which is common here anyways.
Chill man, did i insult you in any way? You're just flaming randomly I'm just saying the truth (i may have exagerated with 5 months but it's almost that).
SilverAngel said he didn't want to update the hack because "their code was bugged", i mean if you ever had experience in the programming scene you'd understand that this excuse is fucking bullshit.
I heard that during that time they created a new anti-cheat system (they even have Jirkus in their team, and we all know who Jirkus is), strangely that was the period where his hack stopped being updated. Coincidence? Tell me sir
It's so hard to admit that they have a new anti-cheat system that is harder to crack and just say that as soon as you do it you'll just make everybody know? Or you just wanna lie because you want to keep clients?

From the list of possible answers , please see below:
will you actually give a real answer?
you want to prove i'm right by just flaming me more?

Have a nice day

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
It was actually not the only hack.
I don't consider CheatEngine or Xuki's ones
Kraton1 is offline  
Old 03/07/2019, 16:22   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
SilverAngel said he didn't want to update the hack because "their code was bugged", i mean if you ever had experience in the programming scene you'd understand that this excuse is ******* bullshit.
I mean, you're talking to him right now. Oh, you proved you know nothing once again :/
xSerialKillerx is offline  
Old 03/07/2019, 18:31   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
I mean, you're talking to him right now. Oh, you proved you know nothing once again :/
Im not against you but you gotta prove them right why you cant update this hack right now otherwise they will continue blamin'
AgnarPlay is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2019, 19:15   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnarPlay View Post
Im not against you but you gotta prove them right why you cant update this hack right now otherwise they will continue blamin'
If they weren't hypocrites, they would have shown the proof of me continuously saying that already.


xSerialKillerx is offline  
Reply



« 4story 10k DMG/Pauli bug | Happy Tool :P »

Similar Threads
CW server Nice Ancient Bow / Ancient Axes
04/18/2018 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone ! I want to sell my ancient bow ! http://i.epvpimg.com/sfpvcab.png c.o 50 A.w 70 I can Trade it for a nice ancient axe !
[Selling] Ancient Bow+10/ Ancient Axe+10/Ellis Set+10 [Clockworks]
01/10/2017 - Flyff Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys. Selling these items on Clockworks: Ancient Bow +10 Ancient Axe +10 Ellis Set + 10 - epvpImg ***ALL SOLD*** Ancient Bow + 10 Awakes- (Main:13%ICD+19 DEX+10 DEX/8% SPEED-7/7 Land S)(Fuse:13%ICD+13%ICD+28DEX+6%SPEED+3%SPEED-6/6 Elec A) 36% PVP DIAMONDS
[Selling] [Knighert Set + 10/ MP Set +10/ Ancient Axe +7/ Ancient Two Handed +5/ Cloakes] Devos
10/03/2016 - Flyff Trading - 9 Replies
Hey Leute, hier verkaufe ich einen kompletten Account auf dem Server Devos. Mit einem Knight level 115 Master/ 4 Days x 5 Ultra Amplis und einem Assist, level 24, mit 140 Mrd Perins. Inventory vom Knight: Ancient Axe +7 mit 96 Str/22 Dex http://i.epvpimg.com/7HLAg.jpg Knighert Set + 10 http://i.epvpimg.com/y0iAh.png
[Selling] Sick Ancient Bow+10| Ancient YoYo+8
04/21/2016 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies
Closed
[Selling] Clockwork ~ Ancient Knuck+10 ~ Ancient Bow+10 ~ Cruiser Set
04/01/2016 - Flyff Trading - 11 Replies
...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.