Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient - The truth

Discussion on 4Ancient - The truth within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/07/2019, 23:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellfisch View Post
The screenshots were from the 23. of October. By that time, Jirkus was still in the Araz Team, meaning that those insults were not just jokes.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/07/2019, 23:35   #17

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian12341 View Post
Lol bitchfight hin oder her aber dein team verrafft so viel scheiße und das hier sind wahrscheinlich nur die dinge von denen screenshots als beleg gemacht wurden also ein bruchteil.
Nix gegen dich aber inkompetenz wird sehr groß geschrieben bei euch

Shoutouts gehen raus an swiper ich geh eben neues mainboard kaufen für meine VM

EDIT: Wie gefällt dir der strand in australien eigentlich so julian? Lul
Kuck Name, keiner in dieser Szene hat so viel für diese Szene getan wie wir. Und das ist Fakt, weiteres muss ich wohl nicht an"schreiben". Würde ja nur dich betreffen was. Traurig, dachte echt du hättest echt etwas mehr Schmalz im Hirn.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2019, 23:37   #18

Ich bin nicht flush julian xD Nur hier um zu trashtalken habibi
Old 01/07/2019, 23:39   #19

So apparently, i can fake those texts and screens ...

Should i really show all my screen ? I mean bro ... You don't deserve to be that humiliated, just accept it
Old 01/07/2019, 23:40   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
So apparently, i can fake those texts and screens ...

Should i really show all my screen ? I mean bro ... You don't deserve to be that humiliated, just accept it
No one said the ticket is fake, just taken out of context.
This screenshot is from 06.05 that's a while ago, isn't it?
Back these days we had not that versatile rules about punishing rwt.
Also this ban has been changed to perma afterwards, you're just shittalking us.
Old 01/07/2019, 23:42   #21

So here is the context, now tell me how that's possible.
Old 01/07/2019, 23:45   #22

Quote:

So here is the context, now tell me how that's possible.
I am sorry but now I can't follow the context anymore. This makes no sense at all. If you want us to relook the thing you may contact me over discord. But for now, it looks for me that you're just ****-talking us.
Old 01/07/2019, 23:47   #23

Wait what, you can't help him some months ago, but now he should contact with you till discord cus there is a drama? XD
Old 01/07/2019, 23:47   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiqueNique View Post
Wait what, you can't help him some months ago, but now he should contact with you till discord cus there is a drama? XD
No, because I am not aware of the context. And this totally looks out of place. Teamlers say this was because of an attend to rwt in chat and back these days as already mentioned we had not such versatile rwt rules and no punishment-guidelines at all. They banned him firstly for 30 days by security. We most likely changed the case to permanent afterward but I can't even tell that because this is taken out of place, i have no name or anything. What do you people want from me? Seriously, even if it was a mistake 30 days for an attend to rwt in chat is fair. Sometimes i really don't get all of this shittalking here
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2019, 23:49   #25

The real question here is: why the thread creator is not answering at my post?
Old 01/07/2019, 23:49   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCompiler View Post
No one said the ticket is fake, just taken out of context.
This screenshot is from 06.05 that's a while ago, isn't it?
Back these days we had not that versatile rules about punishing rwt.
Also this ban has been changed to perma afterwards, you're just shittalking us.
Bro, i don't want to **** talk about you, i played a lot to your serv, i really enjoyed it, sincerely but what you and your team have done ... Sorry but i just can't.

The account is not banned, i can put a small video on streamable if you want. I mean, that's real proofs Julian. There are real things. So now tell me if i have to send the video here and also the fact that it is the same account.
I have it, sincerely, you're just humiliating yourself at the moment.
Btw, i also know that you're gone 1 month on holyday this summer, you shouldn't really ask your team to repeat it everywhere, it can have desastrous results
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2019, 23:55   #27

Wait, you forgot about players which are allowed to do dungs 75-79 on GM'S potions with CM's.
Same you forgot about guild EnVyUs which was 6 months copied items like 300% potions.
They made a lot items, ofc items are still ingame.
You forgot about r3spect, who sold a lot of items, they're still ingame.
More.. More. More...................
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/07/2019, 23:57   #28

——
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/07/2019, 23:59   #29

And by the way, yeah it's a while ago ... But we need proofs h24 to have some responses from you. Also, i was supposed to be a GM, i'm still waiting you on Discord to have the oral appointment haha
(Yeah i contacted you many times but 0 answer :/ Maybe i should send the mail that i got accepted to have an oral appointment with you ... )

That's just a little detail too but np, that's not important. And yeah IchBinKlaus, don't tell me that this photo of the data is also a fake and bla bla bla ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCompiler View Post
Jirkus did so far nothing but Crypta Spook and the AntiCheat since he joined. I'll not talk about archived Features but compared to Avergos we are a totally different level. But accepting facts where never your strength.

No, because I am not aware of the context. And this totally looks out of place. Teamlers say this was because of an attend to rwt in chat and back these days as already mentioned we had not such versatile rwt rules and no punishment-guidelines at all. They banned him firstly for 30 days by security. We most likely changed the case to permanent afterward but I can't even tell that because this is taken out of place, i have no name or anything. What do you people want from me? Seriously, even if it was a mistake 30 days for an attend to rwt in chat is fair. Sometimes i really don't get all of this shittalking here
So and the fact that the account was empty and that another member of your team agree when the guy says that all of his EQ is on another char ? How can you even explain that ? you have all the screenshots.
How that guy can get a 30 days ban for "security" and when he's back, his account is empty and when he was banned, the eq moved to another account ? Skynce was the name of the char. You got all the dates, all the conversations with your "family" what do you really need more to act ? The only answer that he had was : You have not enough proofs for that, sorry.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2019, 00:08   #30

Quote:
You got all the dates, all the conversations with your "family" what do you really need more to act ? The only answer that he had was : You have not enough proofs for that, sorry.
No, I don't, without a created ticket I have no connection to data. It's taken out of context and I surely will not provide any support in a public chat in EPvP.