Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4ANCIENT LOAD PROBLEM

Discussion on 4ANCIENT LOAD PROBLEM within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 4ANCIENT LOAD PROBLEM

Hello
I have a huge problem, I can not enter the 4ancient server on the fresh Windows 10 system, i.e. when I click connect hack shield it loads, the 4story process appears in the task manager, but that's it, after a while the process disappears from the tree and the game does not turn on I've tried to do everything, I have reinstalled the game about ten times, all drivers and updates are up to date, d3d9 files have been swapped, laced cc cleaner, registery fix, defrag. But it does not help, the computer meets the requirements in 100 percent and I have no idea what to do and yet somehow need to be played, it will mention that all servers together with the official 4story work without any problem and only with 4ancient is such a problem. If anyone knew ANY solution to my problem, I would be extremely grateful, I would also like to thank you for any suggestions.
Old 10/31/2018, 19:41   #2

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
I suggest you to send a private message to their admin

Maybe your antivurus blocks the game, add Ancient as exception to your antivir/windows defender.
Old 10/31/2018, 19:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
I suggest you to send a private message to their admin

Maybe your antivurus blocks the game, add Ancient as exception to your antivir/windows defender.
I wrote to them, they recommended to clean everything with a cleaner, I did it and it did not work, so they recommended to write a ticket, but what will he give and wait for him about a week.

i do that with firewall, but doesnt work :/
Old 10/31/2018, 19:51   #4

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolo32 View Post
I wrote to them, they recommended to clean everything with a cleaner, I did it and it did not work, so they recommended to write a ticket, but what will he give and wait for him about a week.

i do that with firewall, but doesnt work :/
But you added the whole Ancient folder as exception to antivirus/windows defender?

What kind of dll did you add to the game, the one for lag? Don't put anything there if the game runs fine already.
Old 10/31/2018, 19:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
But you added the whole Ancient folder as exception to antivirus/windows defender?

What kind of dll did you add to the game, the one for lag? Don't put anything there if the game runs fine already.
yes, I added the whole folder to exceptions as well as individual files, the game does not start either with the dll file or without it.
Old 11/01/2018, 15:04   #6

try installing that :
and turn off antivir and check if it blocks it if yes delete it then it might work

Old 11/02/2018, 15:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zPizzaX View Post
try installing that :
and turn off antivir and check if it blocks it if yes delete it then it might work

Didn't work, i have up to date direct, maybe its a problem with hack shield i dont know what i can do now.
Old 11/02/2018, 15:44   #8

As far as I know there was a nvidia update which caused some issues. In this case roll back your VGA's driver to the previous one, it might be can solve the problem
Old 11/16/2018, 23:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroNoobs View Post
As far as I know there was a nvidia update which caused some issues. In this case roll back your VGA's driver to the previous one, it might be can solve the problem
Didnt work BUT! its fixed and i know why it didnt work. 4story didnt work on 32 bit system windows 10. When i switch to 64 bit 4story start work.

Tags
4ancient problem