Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Servers Multihack?

Discussion on Private Servers Multihack? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Which server?
Araz4Story 14 18.67%
P4Story 20 26.67%
4Ancient 32 42.67%
Other 9 12.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Servers Multihack?

If you can pick up a server, which one would it be?

(I can imagine the funny ways you guys are voting against each other, please, don't spare me that fun)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/16/2018, 20:06   #2

elite*gold: 1
How about none of them? How about not destroying the game. It's already small. Maximal 5k players worldwide
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2018, 20:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientCompiler View Post
How about none of them? How about not destroying the game. It's already small. Maximal 5k players worldwide
That was the plan so far but GF is so lame that it keeps pushing the remaining players to p-servers
Old 08/16/2018, 20:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
That was the plan so far but GF is so lame that it keeps pushing the remaining players to p-servers
And now the plan is to destroy the fun for the remaining players that found at least some fun on p-servers?
Old 08/16/2018, 20:11   #5

Quote:
How about making it free to play and not p2w?

As i remember, on the old good times you are such fun of, you could spent endless hours to get what you wanted. You did it because you deserved it. Not by taking your father's money and throw it on the game and feeling good about yourself because you BOUGHT your way to the game.

Think about that
Old 08/16/2018, 20:11   #6

Quote:
And now the plan is to destroy the fun for the remaining players that found at least some fun on p-servers?
You know the fancy thing is that to you I can say "it's just business, nothing personal" but that wouldn't apply for one particular server, where it's deserved by their abnormal stupidity.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2018, 20:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerzModeActive View Post
If you're pointing towards 4ancient so I am kinda confused as nearly "as f2p as possible" server. Whatsoever if you're not happy with our concept you may use our feedback channels in our forum. But this thread is not about us.

Quote:
You know the fancy thing is that to you I can say "it's just business, nothing personal" but that wouldn't apply for one particular server, where it's deserved by their abnormal stupidity.
Well, our opinions may differ here but in my opinion you should not spoil the fun of the few remaining players with hacks. This game deserves to get some more life at least through the P-servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2018, 20:20   #8

the gaem is alredy free 2 pay
Old 08/16/2018, 20:21   #9

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
How about making it free to play and not p2w?As i remember, on the old good times you are such fun of, you could spent endless hours to get what you wanted. You did it because you deserved it. Not by taking your father's money and throw it on the game and feeling good about yourself because you BOUGHT your way to the game.
Bruh, you know the pservers aren't p2w? At least I can talk for P4 and Ancient, and the others were also pretty fair for all. At least much more than GF.
Quote:
As I can understand that you wanna have some fun, I suggest you not to do it. ACompiler is right, it's not a good thing to destroy the fun of the remaining players.
Also, do you really want to lose your time? Probably a release will be fixed very soon due the people who keep an eye on that everywhere. Don't waste your potential
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2018, 20:25   #10

Quote:

As i remember, on the old good times you are such fun of, you could spent endless hours to get what you wanted. You did it because you deserved it. Not by taking your father's money and throw it on the game and feeling good about yourself because you BOUGHT your way to the game.

Think about that
Must be a different game you're talking about, because in 4story it was always money that ruled, not the time spent ingame.

@ go at it boy, max. a week and all your **** is fixed
Old 08/16/2018, 20:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
As I can understand that you wanna have some fun, I suggest you not to do it. ACompiler is right, it's not a good thing to destroy the fun of the remaining players.
Also, do you really want to lose your time? Probably a release will be fixed very soon due the people who keep an eye on that everywhere. Don't waste your potential
Indeed, let's call it a boredom Speaking of which, I'm already having fun by that flame coming out of nowhere from some discussion attendees.

Quote:
@ go at it boy, max. a week and all your **** is fixed
Week means all your players will be gone when the server is PvP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2018, 20:49   #12

Araz is already dead and that's useless on a PvP Server, 4Ancient would be quite easy for you :P
But i just want to see what you can do with P4Story, i mean it would be cool :P That's the N1 server on 4Story
I have nothing against that server but i wanna see what you are able to do =')
Old 08/16/2018, 20:53   #13

araz is already dead but you could do that on this dead server
btw you can use cheat engine safely on Araz, so would be a breakfast for you to do a cheat on this dead server
Old 08/16/2018, 20:55   #14

Can you make a hack for vibe?

Oh wait..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2018, 20:57   #15

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by lN0Rage View Post
araz is already dead but you could do that on this dead server
btw you can use cheat engine safely on Araz, so would be a breakfast for you to do a cheat on this dead server
There is a difference between online server and a offline one
For sure Araz is much more alive than Vibe right now
Thanks
2 Users