Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Take a popcorn and let the fun begin.

Discussion on Take a popcorn and let the fun begin. within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 222
Wink Take a popcorn and let the fun begin.

So hello Epvp it's time to show you something really funny
So someone showed me a post from Norage and I want to comment it here and share with you.

Quote:
Third sin is 'Sabotaging'
So this is a common thing in this community.
Many servers 'coughing' Araz4story...
Are sabotaging new servers for their sake and lack of ability to attrack their members.
So like 1-2 days ago depends on when i'm uploading this.
They attacked Vibe4story.
A new team that came out so stronge and had so many people supporting it from day one. And the reason was that they were trying to sabotag Araz. Why?
Because its simple.
Araz has gotten many shit because of
Norage.
Norage has officially killed Araz4story's reputation by making videos an exposing the shit that they are doing.
And that would be the nail in the coffin right?
Like Araz attacks a favorite server from many people..
Therefore itst he bad guy.
But what if i told you that this was most likely a sabotag? 4story.gg Rebirth has done the attack just to blame Araz for it. OOOOR maybe they also did it together. Since Araz and 4story.gg are actually cooperating with each other from
times to times when they have a same goal.
And i won't talk more about Araz here because i will get banned in Youtube just like Logan Paul did when he exposed a Dead corpse.
Now the second sabotag that happened, was against me and my friends.
Why?
Because allegandly we were promoting Vibe4story in their server and Devil did not like that.
He told me to not do it and therefore after a day i stopped along with my friends. Well thing is.
THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS ITS ACTUALLY
FORBIDDEN THEREFORE THEY ARE WRONG ON BANNING US IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Here are the rules of the game ' Shows the rules ' There's no such thing as : Promoting other servers or talking about other servers is worth of banning'. And that's because
It is not... Many people talk about other servers daily.
But once we mentioned Vibe. They instantly got defensive. And its simple. that's because Vibe is a really good competitor to both 4story.gg and Araz and they are afraid of it.
They are scared that people will join Vibe and will leave their server to die. Because funny enough they are both dead. OH SHIET I MENTIONED ARAZ AGAIN I'M GONNA GET STRIKED!
Let's make few thing clear here.
Vibe4Story stole old Araz4Story files but it's a problem between Konst and Vibe owner and I shouldn't say more.
Trust me we're not scared of Vibe4Story and they're not a competition for any server because of their incompetence and lack of knowledge.
If you're not sure who attacked a Vibe4Story and you don't have proofs of your theory you shouldn't post something like this.
Ok so the next thing is that every normal administrator if this person find something related to the advertisement of another server, you will recive a ban even if there is nothing about it in Server rules.
In our case there is a line of text at the end, from the beginning of 4Story.GG.
So next time I suggest you to read the whole rules before you write something.

Quote:
Fourth sin is ' Responsabilities '
That is a common thing. Once you are mature you have some responsabilities in your life. Well as a public figure one of them is to be mature and be willing to explain something at any time and any place. That is something that they are
really lacking off. They reopened a server and said that they have fucked up before that's why they are doing that. Well the whole server was a clear wipe. And they did not fix anything. That was their way of making another excuse to
their dumb players
sot hat they can keep them entertained and to keep them believing. Fact is. They are not even working on making the server enjoyable for the people and that is actually really really fking sad. Because they make stupid changes
That don't really make the game feel enjoyable at this point just to say that they are doing something! And this is really really unresponsible and childish in my opinion. As a public figure you must give attention to the Responsabilities
you have towards other people. And its sad to see that this team doesn't have the mentality to actually aknowledge that.
Saying about players " dumb " isn't a best way especially if the same players playing on Vibe4Story so if I good remember you are a "GM" there right?

We're working all the time on updates.
I suggest you to check our forum

Ok I'm not going to waste more time and argument every single line of text from Norage.
If you wanna read the whole post from him here is the link :
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2018, 01:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
So if i get it, your last rule is that there are no rules in concrete words ? You ban for what you want even if it isn't in the rules ?

And i'm just gonna react to that : "That was their way of making another excuse to
their dumb players" - Guess what norage, the same players playing on Vibe4Story so if I good remember you are a "GM" there."

All the players are the same We are trying every server. The fact is that ... 4StoryGG is really not good and that's a fact. So yeah, players from Vibe are just visiting your server because you and Jirkus are having fun to make it crash.
Just tonight, i went on Araz when Vibe was open, if there were 20 players in Markut, that was a lot. Your only way to get your players back would be to ruin it ? You can't innovate, get new ideas to get players or i don't know ? Respect their work ?
So yeah i also would say that the players of 4StoryGG are dumbs OR that they just lost faith in Vibe due to all your attacks. They aren't in your server for his ideas, his concept,... because it has no concept ? I mean, there is nothing different in your server.
Crypta, Marduk ? And that's all i think ?

But yeah, i won't comment the rest because i don't get it all and i don't wanna argue on something that i don't know =D
Old 08/09/2018, 01:47   #3

by the way dawg, I didnt write that by waddup did
nt once again
Old 08/09/2018, 01:55   #4

Yall childish ego is the cancer of this potentially good game Be proud of yourself
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2018, 02:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
So hello Epvp it's time to show you something really funny
So someone showed me a post from Norage and I want to comment it here and share with you.

"Vibe4story A new team that came out so stronge " - Maybe my calendar showing something wrong or today isn't 1 April

" Now the second sabotag that happened, was against me and my friends.
Why? Because allegandly we were promoting Vibe4story in their server and Devil did not like that. He told me to not do it and therefore after a day i stopped along with my friends. Well thing is. THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS ITS ACTUALLY
FORBIDDEN THEREFORE THEY ARE WRONG ON BANNING US IN THE FIRST PLACE.
"

How many times I need to prove that you're always wrong?

This rule is there from the first day of launch 4Story.GG

"That was their way of making another excuse to
their dumb players
" - Guess what norage, the same players playing on Vibe4Story so if I good remember you are a "GM" there.

How you can even say that we're not working on the server.
Next time before you write something stupid like this take a look on Vibe4Story fanpage and the last post about " Fixes ".

Norage you know what we're not a liars here.

If someone don't know it's a image from Vibe4Story website.

Ok I'm not going to waste more time and argument every single line of text from Norage.
If you wanna read the whole post from him here is the link :
You are right about norage, he is kid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2018, 02:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lN0Rage View Post
by the way dawg, I didnt write that by waddup did
nt once again
I don't care who wrote it.
You posted it so you are involved in this **** too.
By posting it you agreed with this text.
Old 08/09/2018, 08:05   #7

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
You can't innovate, get new ideas to get players or i don't know ? Respect their work ?
So yeah i also would say that the players of 4StoryGG are dumbs OR that they just lost faith in Vibe due to all your attacks. They aren't in your server for his ideas, his concept,... because it has no concept ? I mean, there is nothing different in your server.
Crypta, Marduk ? And that's all i think ?
tell me 1 special/ unique feature on vibe. i dont see any
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2018, 10:59   #8

Anyway Navigator edited his post deleting a lot of ***** that he said ...
And Justin, between 4StoryGG - Ancient - Araz -P4, i only see Vibe with his own money (Vibe coin) an eq system with boxes and not with upgrade, mmmmmh after i can be wrong and another server did that before but i didn't test it.
Old 08/09/2018, 13:04   #9

First of. I was the one who wrote all that. Second , as a ' Professional ' team with ' rules ' saying that me and my friends ' violated ' a ' specific ' one which has to do with ' promoting ' another server ' ingame ' which is not stated in the ' ingame ' rule section. Is just another way of the DEVs to make up a funny excuse. On the Sabotaging part i do not have to prove anything, 4story.GG has proved itself that its behind the attacks throughout dumb actions. If you ask me for the proof i can't give it to you. But you can find other people out there that have it. Maybe you already have guessed who. But overall you're personally attacking Norage because he 'wrote' that but in the end its just another attempt to reflect negative criticism from 4story.gg by making people hate another person. At least my doings had some reason behind them ^^ Other people talked in all chat too about Vibe but we are the ones who got banned. 1 year ago you wouldn't even touch me cuz i was bringing you people. So yeah. Since i don't do that anymore i'm not worthy of talking to as it seems. If it wasn't for your stupid actions none of this would've happened. As noted, i am a reasonable guy. And you refused to be reasonable and talk with me about the ban in TS and ignored me for HOURS while you're ingame banning our accounts. But at least now people know what 4story.gg actually is about and most of them understand that even if they have done something wrong or not they will get banned cuz you have wrote in the end of the rules that you can basically do whatever the fk you want cuz its your private server. Which is not something that you would hear from a team but mostly from children.

Its funny how you show that one ' Rule ' if you wanna call childish things like that. But at least you could be a bit smarter and show me the one from the spamming part. But even so if you showed it to me. We never ' Spammed ' to advertise another server. I simple have mentioned twice Vibe in the chat and that was mostly because we all were tilted cuz one of our friends had wasted 500 upps which are fking hard to get believe it or not. To make a 22 xbow and it never went 22, another guy buys his xbow and makes it 22 instantly. After that i said about vibe and like some hours later Devil spoke with me and told me to not mention Vibe again and believe it or not that's what happened. I didn't speak of vibe and the ban was 100% hate towards me rather than an actual proof that i spoke of vibe again after the warning. No proofs have been shown of me saying something so yea ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2018, 13:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDDUpYT View Post
First of. I was the one who wrote all that. Second , as a ' Professional ' team with ' rules ' saying that me and my friends ' violated ' a ' specific ' one which has to do with ' promoting ' another server ' ingame ' which is not stated in the ' ingame ' rule section. Is just another way of the DEVs to make up a funny excuse
You know whats really funny? Your arguments.
I don't know if it is a some kind of joke from you or you are just literally not so smart as you think but it's normal in every game if you advertise other server, you will be punished for that.

Quote:
On the Sabotaging part i do not have to prove anything, 4story.GG has proved itself that its behind the attacks throughout dumb actions. If you ask me for the proof i can't give it to you. But you can find other people out there that have it.
Maybe you already have guessed who.
Actually the only one dumb action here is a text written by you.

Quote:
But overall you're personally attacking Norage because he 'wrote' that but in the end its just another attempt to reflect negative criticism from 4story.gg by making people hate another person.
As I said before I don't care who wrote it.
Norage posted it.

Quote:
At least my doings had some reason behind them ^^ Other people talked in all chat too about Vibe but we are the ones who got banned.
Wait wait wait if I good remember you're not even a part of 4Story.GG team so tell me, how you can know who got banned?

Quote:
1 year ago you wouldn't even touch me cuz i was bringing you people.
So yeah. Since i don't do that anymore i'm not worthy of talking to as it seems. If it wasn't for your stupid actions none of this would've happened. As noted, i am a reasonable guy. And you refused to be reasonable and talk with me about the ban in TS and ignored me for HOURS while you're ingame banning our accounts.
If you really think that you're untouchable I wish you good luck.
Ok so Ohayo tell me should I show screnshots from chat and tickets?
Have you already forgot who was insulting whole GG team yesterday and you're wondering why no one from us wanted to talking with you on the Team Speak.

Quote:
Its funny how you show that one ' Rule ' if you wanna call childish things like that. But at least you could be a bit smarter and show me the one from the spamming part. But even so if you showed it to me. We never ' Spammed ' to advertise another server. I simple have mentioned twice Vibe in the chat and that was mostly because we all were tilted cuz one of our friends had wasted 500 upps which are fking hard to get believe it or not. To make a 22 xbow and it never went 22, another guy buys his xbow and makes it 22 instantly.
In my opinion it's a really bad excuse for you actions and it doesn't change the fact that you have advertised Vibe4Story.

Quote:
After that i said about vibe and like some hours later Devil spoke with me and told me to not mention Vibe again and believe it or not that's what happened. I didn't speak of vibe and the ban was 100% hate towards me rather than an actual proof that i spoke of vibe again after the warning.
No proofs have been shown of me saying something so yea ^^

Your account has been banned for two reasons:

1. Advertisement of other Server
2. Insulting Administrator Team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2018, 14:28   #11

If you think its a joke from me to roast a dead server for its hypocritical behavior then you're the only joke here buddy XD The whole thing that i wrote is well detailed and has many stuff that people can understand and relate to and plenty of people did so the only ones that seem to be not as smart as they think they are, is you and your team

My action on writing the text wasn't a 'dumb' action as you call it but more like an action that you would find dumb considering the fact that you are defending your product ^^

Norage posted it with my permission and with me saying i wanted to post it. The reason he posted it for me is the fact that i do not have a twitter account so yea ^^

Hmmmm that's a good questions about 'how' i know who got banned. And the answer is really simple if you believe it or not. I don't know who got banned before me but i know who got banned after me cuz i got friends in the game and i am getting informed for stuff like that. So yeah ^^ Explain Julia's ban then. I know about it so i would love you to explain why she got banned ^^

I never said i am untouchable but your team is just really really into licking people's balls. You can go to the Wo4s fb group page and see all of the messages i wrote with Logy, he was even asking for advice on what to do and how to fix ARcher's Abb. And he was always happily making everything i wanted since i was bringing people in the game So yeah don't start this argument its actually against you rather than with you ^^

Its not a bad excuse since you don't play your own server to experience the unfairness and the rage when someone is making items that you are grinding to make instantly 22 while you are wasting all your time and efforts for it. And since you don't know the feeling of it i would suggest you to not try and argue about it. And clearly you do not know what Advertisement means because saying the name 'Vibe' in the chat doesn't mean that i'm advertising. I said that i will just go to Vibe when it opens i don't see how i made other people want to leave your server to go there and i don't see how i advertised it by calling its name. Open your dictionary and find the word's definitions before banning people accusing them of it ^^

I love how you skipped some points of mine like the fact that after i spoke with Devil i did not speak of Vibe again and that since i did not spamm anything about Vibe its not actually into the rules what i did so yeah. You could easily ban the word 'Vibe' and then accuse me of something. Since it wasn't banned the word i could freely use it without having to get any punishments about it. Its not my fault that your team isn't smart enough to think that some people will react to their bullshit and its neither my fault that your team isn't fast on replying when its needed. We were waiting whole hours for the proofs of us doing ssomething when they should've had them in the first place before banning us. Cuz banning someone without giving instantly the proof is considered a false accusation and in one of my friends case your one of you said that he is clean. So you banned him for nothing and he wasted his time for nothing because your team is bored to do their homework before acting like dumbasses. So yea this whole thing is against you in any way possible and if you think you can comeback from any of this then you are simply delusional ^^
Old 08/09/2018, 15:31   #12

Quote:
If you think its a joke from me to roast a dead server for its hypocritical behavior then you're the only joke here buddy XD The whole thing that i wrote is well detailed and has many stuff that people can understand and relate to and plenty of people did so the only ones that seem to be not as smart as they think they are, is you and your team
In your opinion it is well detailed but in my opinion at least 90% of this text is wrote by a nervous kid.
You're not acting like a adult person right now.

Quote:
My action on writing the text wasn't a 'dumb' action as you call it but more like an action that you would find dumb considering the fact that you are defending your product ^^
Ok stop ohayo the truth is that you're trying right now to protect your own reputation because you already realized that your arguments are just stupid.

Quote:
Norage posted it with my permission and with me saying i wanted to post it. The reason he posted it for me is the fact that i do not have a twitter account so yea ^^
Norage acting like a your personal puppy right now.

Quote:
Hmmmm that's a good questions about 'how' i know who got banned. And the answer is really simple if you believe it or not. I don't know who got banned before me but i know who got banned after me cuz i got friends in the game and i am getting informed for stuff like that. So yeah ^^ Explain Julia's ban then. I know about it so i would love you to explain why she got banned ^^
How many times I need to prove that you're wrong hum?
Guess what Ohayo, no one recived ban after you, you was banned as a last person.

Quote:
I never said i am untouchable but your team is just really really into licking people's balls. You can go to the Wo4s fb group page and see all of the messages i wrote with Logy, he was even asking for advice on what to do and how to fix ARcher's Abb. And he was always happily making everything i wanted since i was bringing people in the game So yeah don't start this argument its actually against you rather than with you ^^
Sure.
"1 year ago you wouldn't even touch me cuz i was bringing you people.
So yeah. Since i don't do that anymore i'm not worthy of talking to as it seems. ~ Ohayo 2018
"

Quote:
Its not a bad excuse since you don't play your own server to experience the unfairness and the rage when someone is making items that you are grinding to make instantly 22 while you are wasting all your time and efforts for it. And since you don't know the feeling of it i would suggest you to not try and argue about it. And clearly you do not know what Advertisement means because saying the name 'Vibe' in the chat doesn't mean that i'm advertising. I said that i will just go to Vibe when it opens i don't see how i made other people want to leave your server to go there and i don't see how i advertised it by calling its name. Open your dictionary and find the word's definitions before banning people accusing them of it ^^
That's why we have forum and ticket system if you have any ideas.
Have you already forget who created a character " VibeOP " or something like this?

Quote:
I love how you skipped some points of mine like the fact that after i spoke with Devil i did not speak of Vibe again and that since i did not spamm anything about Vibe its not actually into the rules what i did so yeah.
I skipped some points of your text because they're just pointless and they're not worth to be argument and you clearly don't understand what I wrote in previous comments.
I suggest you to read everything again and you will find there a information about the rules.

Quote:
You could easily ban the word 'Vibe' and then accuse me of something. Since it wasn't banned the word i could freely use it without having to get any punishments about it.
Funny is that every next comment from you is even more pathetic than the last one.
In my opinion You're embarrassing yourself right now.

Quote:
Its not my fault that your team isn't smart enough to think that some people will react to their bullshit and its neither my fault that your team isn't fast on replying when its needed.
We were waiting whole hours for the proofs of us doing ssomething when they should've had them in the first place before banning us
Sometimes you need to wait a little bit more longer for a answer.
You're not a prince and we are not your servants.

Quote:
Cuz banning someone without giving instantly the proof is considered a false accusation and in one of my friends case your one of you said that he is clean.
So you banned him for nothing and he wasted his time for nothing because your team is bored to do their homework before acting like dumbasses.
Yeas you're right he recived a unban because we made a mistake and we have apologized for this misunderstanding.
Sometimes it happens and trust me we're not the only one who made mistake like this before.

Quote:
So yea this whole thing is against you in any way possible and if you think you can comeback from any of this then you are simply delusional ^^
So I was right when I said that you're acting like a nervous kid not like a adult person.
Old 08/09/2018, 16:09   #13

Funny fact is that your opinion is based of from your own point of view that tries to defend the team without end. There's a difference between someone like me who has nothing literally to lose by exposing you and you who is defending the team cuz your reputation is on the line. I have nothing to lose and i pretty much don't care about any 4s servers. But since i am a member of the community and i enjoyed my time in many servers before i do like to criticize bullshit when i spot them. Whatever you say about me being a nervous kid or anything proves sadly the opposite. As mentioned i have nothing to lose therefore i made both a video and a full explanation about the situation and my points on what the team is doing wrong and what they are doing right. And it most likely seems like a hate comment in your eyes but as mentioned again its obvious cuz you are a part of that team and you try to defend it in any way possible. Even if you say that 'my points' aren't valid its simply not true bcause you're defending your team and friends by just denying facts without any facts to prove anything. Now since i cleared this thing and i know that you still won't understand it. I'll continue to answer to what you've said.

My arguments are not stupid and they've been recognized by plenty of people who watched the video and agreed with them. The only people who seem to think that my arguments are stupid are ofc from your team who are the ones who got criticized so it doesn't matter what you think.

You haven't proved anything so far and its quite sad. The only thing you can do is deny what i've said or simply ignore it and try to answer with a simple 'they are just dumb so i don't have to answer'. At least make it less obvious that you are uncomfortable

Your Forum is something that just like your tickets would've been ignored and not answered for at least the next 5 hours so yeah i don't see a reason for me to even try to make a post on your forum when i've already made 2 tickets and waited in TS for more than an hour. Also about the name of 'VibeOP' wasn't my character get your facts right

I'm a really careful reader and a really careful speaker so i really do not have to re-read the whole thing. Maybe you should just think of a better comeback Also once again feeling uncomfortable and its obvious

As mentioned before a hardcore team defender will see my points as pathetic. Its just simple logic and i don't have to explain why. People already see that

Sometimes you have to do your research before banning people and have it ready so that you can explian your actions as a responsible and mature person but it seems like i ask for 2 much from people like you

You've made tons of mistakes and one of them was to not handle situations right when its needed. This was one of this cases and it wouldn't have happened if you've just talked calmly once you had the proofs of everything with us and we could discuss everything. But instead you banned all 3 of us and AFTER hours of searching for the proof you actually gave 1 to gohan and 1 to Priso but none to me. Also i did right for calling you cowards because you truly are. Rule n1 in every situation. You first have the proof and then make an action. Before that you don't because it will be your mistake if you are incorrect. And the timing from when ' I ohayo ' said something about Vibe was before Devil explained to me that i am not supposed to do that. And simply you cannot prove that after that i did mention Vibe again. And that's why i don't get my response on the proof of why i got banned. So don't play dumb.

You are not right on calling me a nervous kid. Because if i was a team member of your server i wouldn't allow anyone to get banned before i got the proofs of it first. You can realize who the real kid is.

Funny fact is that your opinion is based of from your own point of view that tries to defend the team without end. There's a difference between someone like me who has nothing literally to lose by exposing you and you who is defending the team cuz your reputation is on the line. I have nothing to lose and i pretty much don't care about any 4s servers. But since i am a member of the community and i enjoyed my time in many servers before i do like to criticize bullshit when i spot them. Whatever you say about me being a nervous kid or anything proves sadly the opposite. As mentioned i have nothing to lose therefore i made both a video and a full explanation about the situation and my points on what the team is doing wrong and what they are doing right. And it most likely seems like a hate comment in your eyes but as mentioned again its obvious cuz you are a part of that team and you try to defend it in any way possible. Even if you say that 'my points' aren't valid its simply not true bcause you're defending your team and friends by just denying facts without any facts to prove anything. Now since i cleared this thing and i know that you still won't understand it. I'll continue to answer to what you've said.

My arguments are not stupid and they've been recognized by plenty of people who watched the video and agreed with them. The only people who seem to think that my arguments are stupid are ofc from your team who are the ones who got criticized so it doesn't matter what you think.

You haven't proved anything so far and its quite sad. The only thing you can do is deny what i've said or simply ignore it and try to answer with a simple 'they are just dumb so i don't have to answer'. At least make it less obvious that you are uncomfortable

Your Forum is something that just like your tickets would've been ignored and not answered for at least the next 5 hours so yeah i don't see a reason for me to even try to make a post on your forum when i've already made 2 tickets and waited in TS for more than an hour. Also about the name of 'VibeOP' wasn't my character get your facts right

I'm a really careful reader and a really careful speaker so i really do not have to re-read the whole thing. Maybe you should just think of a better comeback Also once again feeling uncomfortable and its obvious

As mentioned before a hardcore team defender will see my points as pathetic. Its just simple logic and i don't have to explain why. People already see that

Sometimes you have to do your research before banning people and have it ready so that you can explian your actions as a responsible and mature person but it seems like i ask for 2 much from people like you

You've made tons of mistakes and one of them was to not handle situations right when its needed. This was one of this cases and it wouldn't have happened if you've just talked calmly once you had the proofs of everything with us and we could discuss everything. But instead you banned all 3 of us and AFTER hours of searching for the proof you actually gave 1 to gohan and 1 to Priso but none to me. Also i did right for calling you cowards because you truly are. Rule n1 in every situation. You first have the proof and then make an action. Before that you don't because it will be your mistake if you are incorrect. And the timing from when ' I ohayo ' said something about Vibe was before Devil explained to me that i am not supposed to do that. And simply you cannot prove that after that i did mention Vibe again. And that's why i don't get my response on the proof of why i got banned. So don't play dumb.

You are not right on calling me a nervous kid. Because if i was a team member of your server i wouldn't allow anyone to get banned before i got the proofs of it first. You can realize who the real kid is.
Old 08/09/2018, 16:19   #14

Quote:

Wow you need to be really angry if you wrote the same text two times
I saw your Video on youtube and if your arguments are not stupid and they've been recognized by plenty of people who watched the video and agreed with them, so tell me one thing why there is something missing?

On your channel also something is missing

Old 08/09/2018, 16:35   #15

The reason why the likes and dislikes were hidden was the fact that 5 people got the video before us making it public. (Coughing) your team got it by Flop and disliked it all together :'3 . People can agree and disagree in the comments but really nice attempt of trying to make a comeback. Appreciate it <3