Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story Private Server

Discussion on 4Story Private Server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/21/2018, 19:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
Everyone here knows you're the only one who likes it to insult every **** server, just look again how you tried to talk bad about Galaxy4S or 4S.GG in hteir own topic below every patchlog.

And by the way, your "argument" with language skills is such a stupid thing.
I can't understand how someone like you can write something like that. I saw how you write in German (your mother tongue) and it was painful to read, so don't blame others English skills.

B2T: What kind of server do you prefer @ ?
smth like 4story nexon ( was the best server, does anyone know who was the owner i will buy server files from him!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2018, 13:33   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
90% of all players on P4 are free users, we see the statistic to that.
Just because you can't do money without cash it doesn't mean others are incompetent like you. Nowadays it's even easier to get things & and will be even easier in the future.

Stupid, just stupid. You have no clue how server and community management works. You´re just another flamer who never did something for the community expect playing the annoying customer who wants everything for free. Surprise dude, 4S is an MMO, not a stupid game like Fortnite or similar where they put nearly everything free in your ass to kill every late-game goal or challenge to reach something. What do you think why servers with full free items etc. never survived? - yes, because they were shit because there is no motivation/reason/feature to do there.

"bugged gold making"
Yeah, it´s always easy to invent some shitty rumors without a fucking prove.
Do us a favor and bring something we can work with, otherwise leave the damn scene if you can't talk on a good level.

As already said in , you're just an underaged person that probably got a ban or something and now plays the stubborn kid.
1) nn ho mai giocato piu di 2 sett al p4s che ha aperto dopo il primo.

Mi sa che ti sei dimenticato che il nexon cmq era conosciutoi come p4story. non sto parlando di voi non so nemmeno se siete li stessi che han rovinato il nexon (eran italiani pure loro e per la cronaca c'avevano gold buggati ) infatti pur se non te lo sto dicendo letteralmente sto implicasndo che i server di ora come p4s e 4ancient son meglio del nexon di allora.
poi perchè devi tirarmi fuori il topic dove ho ragione? siete gli unici con le risorse e non vi siete mai preoccupati di condividere un cazzo qui quindi smettila di far l'araldo della community dato che c'è gente con il 100% delle risorse in meno che ha aiutato la community piu di voi e altra gente qui in giro, magari quanto smetti di chiamare gli altri basmbini e cresci un pò te capirai che stai solo facendo la figuira dell'ipocrita

Quote:
Originally Posted by salutare11 View Post
smth like 4story nexon ( was the best server, does anyone know who was the owner i will buy server files from him!
his skype was eugamegold but i doubt he even enters it now, there are also pservers of other games from the same guy one tat comes to mind maybe was a rom pserver but i think its closed. about 1 year ago i found another pserver from him for yet aniother game but i dont even remember the name of the game.
Old 10/29/2018, 11:57   #18

4story server fehler

suche hilfe bei 4story privat server habe files aber kann dienste nicht starten.
Old 10/29/2018, 14:45   #19

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysira777 View Post
suche hilfe bei 4story privat server habe files aber kann dienste nicht starten.
Was hast du denn für ein Problem?
Old 02/14/2019, 09:28   #20

danke

danke hat sich erledigt
Old 02/14/2019, 17:57   #21

elite*gold: 150
Don't you dare start playing on these stupid private servers . Official is the best one , out there.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2019, 21:05   #22

araz sucks imo. tried it and deleted fast.