Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PVE] Galaxy4Story.com mix of Oldschool and Newschool

Discussion on [PVE] Galaxy4Story.com mix of Oldschool and Newschool within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/15/2018, 18:02   #46

elite*gold: 0
the coupon does not work
Old 04/15/2018, 18:25   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozdam4s View Post
the coupon does not work
Coupon code will work after Server Maintance.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2018, 23:17   #48

Konst is right, noone of these servers are able to make stuff like Araz or p4s. There's too much bought and released stuff and I don't count little **** stuffs there called as ,,cool" features. But yea, other servers can have more players but still don't have developers on Jirkus or p4s level. So it will die anyway...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2018, 23:17   #49

after trying the server for 2 days i can say that the upp rates are too low and crypta farm is very slow because up items dont come out often and when they do its not a stack of 3 but just one item, also im getting a lot of good armor runes from reagents but very weak and lowkey useless wepon runes.
Old 04/15/2018, 23:28   #50

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowlyseq View Post
Konst is right, noone of these servers are able to make stuff like Araz or p4s. There's too much bought and released stuff and I don't count little **** stuffs there called as ,,cool" features. But yea, other servers can have more players but still don't have developers on Jirkus or p4s level. So it will die anyway...
Veri with this comment You have just convinced me that you are at the bottom in the deepest hole.
But what can I expect from a person like you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0LLo View Post
after trying the server for 2 days i can say that the upp rates are too low and crypta farm is very slow because up items dont come out often and when they do its not a stack of 3 but just one item, also im getting a lot of good armor runes from reagents but very weak and lowkey useless wepon runes.
How many players playing there?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2018, 23:33   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
Veri with this comment You have just convinced me that you are at the bottom in the deepest hole.
But what can I expect from a person like you...

How many players playing there?
i saw two people upgrading items but never saw anyone else, considering 4ancient and p4s are a thing this server doesnt make a lot of sense to play, cash shop costs more, up is harder and there are no players they should just take their time and rethink what they want to do with this server, as of now the alternatives are much better
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2018, 23:51   #52

The game works 2 or 3 minutes and this error appears.

Old 04/15/2018, 23:53   #53

Quote:
i saw two people upgrading items but never saw anyone else
You forgot about when server started. (13.04.2018) Its two days

Quote:
up is harder
Yea better make upgrade without fail and after week close they server becouse people have full items +24
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2018, 00:57   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy4Story View Post
You forgot about when server started. (13.04.2018) Its two days

Yea better make upgrade without fail and after week close they server becouse people have full items +24
Im not bashing on the server just telling my experience here.

I know what you mean with the up but you can go try it your self with about 20 tincs 30/40 pots and formulas i didnt go past +16 even once, you can make higher upgrades harder but atm its just a shitfest, lvl up to 60 and your armor will already be weak vs monster buit you can manage thanks to armor pot but then to lvl up after u need better armor but with this rates is hard as fk to go over +16 (and yo uneed to cuz u need better armor than the +16 one u give at the start) so at lvl 70 u need to farm crypta to get better eq but its too annoying as the drops are single and not like chance of getting 1-3 items per box.

your logic makes sense but these rates are too low.
Old 04/16/2018, 10:51   #55

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Yo guys.

Instead of flaming him, you could tell him the negative points objectively. His server isn't top tier, but give him and his mates at least a chance.
I know the 4S community is toxic as ****, but c'mon. And Galaxy, you should respect feedback, even if it sounds just bad at the first view. (don't reply, I won't answer)

kozdam4s you have a cute cat btw.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/16/2018, 10:56   #56

elite*gold: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
Yo guys.

Instead of flaming him, you could tell him the negative points objectively. His server isn't top tier, but give him and his mates at least a chance.
I know the 4S community is toxic as ****, but c'mon. And Galaxy, you should respect feedback, even if it sounds just bad at the first view. (don't reply, I won't answer)

^this.

Respect everyone. @ the guys who flame the server - Just let him do his thing. Where is the problem if he opens a server? let him do. If you think your server is better, u will get more users.
Old 04/16/2018, 12:35   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exa! View Post
Yo guys.

thank you, hehe

can anyone help me with my mistake? this happens every time after 2-3 minutes of play
Old 04/16/2018, 12:39   #58

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by kozdam4s View Post
thank you, hehe

can anyone help me with my mistake? this happens every time after 2-3 minutes of play

Can you tell me if you have the d3d9.dll in your game folder?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2018, 12:41   #59

the game is already working, I deleted both files from the folder.
Old 04/17/2018, 16:29   #60

what is the server with more people playing right now ?