Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4S Quest Save Bug (progress reset)

Discussion on 4S Quest Save Bug (progress reset) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4S Quest Save Bug (progress reset)

Hi guys,

I follow this helpful forum since couple of days. I installed a fresh 4S 3.5 server. I have a lot of fun learning how to run things, add items and just play around.

Already fixed skill & item bug. Unfortunately I noticed that the game resets quest progression after reloggin. I didnt find any solution to this. Is there any fixes.

many thanks & cheers
Old 10/21/2017, 03:22   #2

elite*gold: 1
Check thread. Fixes:Relog Bug
Old 10/21/2017, 12:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSuicideBomber View Post
Check thread. Fixes:Relog Bug
thanks for the reply I already followed the instruction from skillz guide how to install & fix bugs

But I didnt find any fixes on the quest reset issue? Would be nice cuz i want to play the quest
Old 10/21/2017, 15:13   #4

Well you could fix those functions.
Old 10/21/2017, 20:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234hans View Post
Well you could fix those functions.
Yes I already fixed skill, item and upgrade (TLogout). But is there a way to save quests?
Old 10/21/2017, 21:31   #6

TSaveQuest
TSaveQuestComplete
TSaveQuestTerm

take a look for those functions.
Old 10/21/2017, 22:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234hans View Post
TSaveQuest
TSaveQuestComplete
TSaveQuestTerm

take a look for those functions.
I checked quest functions as you said but didnt understand how to fix the bug..what you mean do I have to enter each single quest ID and hit run?

greets
Old 10/22/2017, 08:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamson View Post
I checked quest functions as you said but didnt understand how to fix the bug..what you mean do I have to enter each single quest ID and hit run?

greets
Schau PN.
Old 10/26/2017, 10:02   #9

bump: Im still looking for an solution to this issue, because after long research I tried some fixes but nothing worked out.

If someone can help and knows how to fix quest reset bug pls feel free to send me a PM.

cheers & thanks