Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why you shouldnt play v4story

Discussion on why you shouldnt play v4story within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why you shouldnt play v4story

First of all , i have tried all the servers atm and thats a 100% objective review on the v4story

ok so

1) The v4story "team" is waaaayy too unproffesional . Lets take for example the head of this team aka aiut This guys is always afk and sleeping , never do something useful for the server just cares about the money and when he wakes up adds smthing simple just to say that he does something. Oh and plus he actually never listens to the community.

2)The server is full of players that aiut gave them weapons. Its not normal that every player has a pvp weap on this server and i know for a fact that aiut and other guys on this "team" gave items to the players .

3)Aiut is a kid , litterly a kid . He wants to ruin other servers like 4ancient and he is a f*cktard that doesnt give a **** about the server only money(i wrote that on the (1) too)

4)The other team members try to do the server better but aiut doesnt want to hear them too

5)He wiped the server and change the ms prices 2-3 times , in result to lose players

6)v4story will be never again as it was before

7)dont waste your time on v4s

8) i just came across that thing on their ts server ..
(thats just disgusting)

9) I used to speak with statoyr (old GA) of the server and as far i know aiut doesnt give a **** **** , that guy (statoyr) tried to do everything for the server to make it better but aiut wouldnt help about it . I remember this guy had a full notepad of players problems and still aiut wont give a **** about them xD

ps. good guy statoyr give this guy a new server to be GM
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/17/2017, 01:08   #2

elite*gold: 3
first of all i guess you are statoir and he was worst of all team he was total kid to ts acces have so many people so it doenst mean anothehing .

BTW IM NOT ANYMORE in v4s team so think a bit genious

1 . YOu are just sutpid D i was sleeping in days to work in nights on server very smart bro
2.yeah weapons was give by CM lANDY AND PROTOTYPE Not form aiut . i public list who get anything from me and it was public so gg for you

4. xDDD sure sure bro only statoyr was talking **** mostly

6 7 is uuncomentable

9 as i said statoir is worst **** ever
he was blaming me everytime and so on

Btw i dont get hate for me actually every rollback everything was like .. omfg its aiut fault`` XDD KAPPA GIven items from CMS ..omg aiut faul`` and many many lies i dont get it what have i done to ya ?D: spending 80% of my time on this stupid game meann nothing to ppl and better just hate me becouse ,, if another do it then why i shouldnt do it``
Old 05/17/2017, 08:11   #3

pls close this ... its just spamming
if u have problems discuss it in privat chat.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/17/2017, 14:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossXbow View Post
pls close this ... its just spamming
if u have problems discuss it in privat chat.
i wont argue i just wanted to point out my opinion
Old 05/17/2017, 19:41   #5

#close
Old 05/18/2017, 21:56   #6

I have to agree with Niktou. I played on v4story too and i have seen people runnning with pvp weapons and eq. I asked other players and they said that they can't make an item +20, but a few players ( GM's and friends) have full 22/24.
In addition 1 day i started upping veteran boots that i have just made, after a few second i made +20 without fail. I was like "wtf?!". Guess what happened, upp rates were set on 100%. Naturally i spamed in all chat that upping is 100% and about 6 valo players started to make full 24 item sets.
GM kicked everyone out of the server and made a backup to the day before.
Why were the upp rates 100%? GM wanted to make himself full set 24 and he was so "smart" he forgot to set it back to normal.
This proves that they don't care about FAIR PLAY.
So if you want to play on a server where you will have problems getting +18 items and you love to fight against people with +24 items then you won't find a "better" server than v4story XD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/18/2017, 22:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post
I have to agree with Niktou. I played on v4story too and i have seen people runnning with pvp weapons and eq. I asked other players and they said that they can't make an item +20, but a few players ( GM's and friends) have full 22/24.
In addition 1 day i started upping veteran boots that i have just made, after a few second i made +20 without fail. I was like "wtf?!". Guess what happened, upp rates were set on 100%. Naturally i spamed in all chat that upping is 100% and about 6 valo players started to make full 24 item sets.
Why were the upp rates 100%? GM wanted to make himself full set 24 and he was so "smart" he forgot to set it back to normal.
So if you want to play on a server where you will have problems getting +18 items and you love to fight against people with +24 items then you won't find a "better" server than v4story XD
thank you .
Old 05/21/2017, 02:50   #8

Quote:
yy but you are talking with one of them xD nikou is statoyr the biggest ***** however yes Tms and cms was making **** there thats why i left project
Old 05/22/2017, 00:53   #9

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiutkapec100 View Post
yy but you are talking with one of them xD nikou is statoyr the biggest ***** however yes Tms and cms was making **** there thats why i left project
Statoyr never had permissions so he couldnt give items . Oh and how am i a ***** ? trying to help the community ? :/ i think i was the most loved there

~Statoyr
Old 05/22/2017, 07:18   #10

yy you was ******* my back

you was one of poitns why i left v4s
Old 05/24/2017, 22:02   #11

agree

Quote:
he did so little others did the work for him XD
Old 05/24/2017, 22:09   #12

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiutkapec100 View Post
yy you was ******* my back
well with the money that you scammed from this **** server you could easily pay for some english lessons !
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
aiut, v4story