Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story TMD, TFX, TTX etc... able to decrypt?

Discussion on 4Story TMD, TFX, TTX etc... able to decrypt? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/27/2017, 14:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x6a6b View Post
Sure, i could provide free guidance how to create your own editor, alternatively i'd be willing to exchange a sample source(read/write algo+gui) for money [emoji14]
Haha, nah I'll be fine, rather go without or learn myself. I just wanted an idea of the process you used to break down the SFX, not any actual code. Anyway, I like to learn and just share to the community to benefit everyone, I don't do this for profit, so I don't plan on buying tools for my own usage, etc. I'd just hoped for some guidance. Can live without changing media files until I grasp it or get some people together. Not really a priority yet.

I can understand why you'd charge money for your work, naturally. Just not something I want to do or invest in. If there aren't really any community supported efforts in this particular forum I might move onward.

Best of luck to you with your editor, though.
Old 04/27/2017, 15:27   #17

4story section is greedy...
More games have to free editor and dev
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 00:01   #18

@ I'm noticing that, but hey, if they put the hours in I can understand why they charge for it. Its not like they are charging for files they half took from somewhere and barely modified, this is all their code, so they can legit ask for money.

I might not personally agree with it as I'm community-oriented and like to develop to have everyone enjoy things, but it doesn't really make them bad people for doing it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/28/2017, 11:43   #19

Barely modified, lol.
Old 04/29/2017, 16:06   #20

I don't get the context of that statement? Sounds like you assume I said his work was 'barely modified', if that was the case, you might want to learn some more English there buddy. I said 'its not like they are', meaning his work does deserve recognition because he didn't just modify existing code, he put all his own code and ability into the effort.

Anyway, nice to see you have some valuable contributions to a thread, :P.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2017, 16:26   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashenn View Post
I don't get the context of that statement? Sounds like you assume I said his work was 'barely modified', if that was the case, you might want to learn some more English there buddy. I said 'its not like they are', meaning his work does deserve recognition because he didn't just modify existing code, he put all his own code and ability into the effort.

Anyway, nice to see you have some valuable contributions to a thread, :P.
You might want to learn some more english there as well, "buddy".
Not sure if you've noticed, but the whole first part of your comment sounds as sarcastical as it could get.
Also, if you think that my warning that the dude that tried to sell you tools loves to RAT people (as he's proven many many times) wasn't an valuable contribution to "a" thread, then I'm sorry, but you dont deserve any help.
Old 04/29/2017, 17:07   #22

elite*gold: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
You might want to learn some more english there as well, "buddy".
Not sure if you've noticed, but the whole first part of your comment sounds as sarcastical as it could get.
Also, if you think that my warning that the dude that tried to sell you tools loves to RAT people (as he's proven many many times) wasn't an valuable contribution to "a" thread, then I'm sorry, but you dont deserve any help.
Just because you're the incompetence in person doesnt mean you get rattet all the time.
Any proof? Of course not.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/12/2017, 16:52   #23

Vashenn, i've do somes TMD (sounds and music of the game) with Game Studio from 3.5, Game Studio also contains like "Map" or "SFX" "Objects" etc... tools, i've try lot of things for find how to used it but im not "expert", you can check this.
. i'm not expert but im curious, if you want to talk you can send me private message i will be happy to learn more and, help if i can
Old 05/12/2017, 23:45   #24

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliendu38 View Post
Vashenn, i've do somes TMD (sounds and music of the game) with Game Studio from 3.5, Game Studio also contains like "Map" or "SFX" "Objects" etc... tools, i've try lot of things for find how to used it but im not "expert", you can check this.
. i'm not expert but im curious, if you want to talk you can send me private message i will be happy to learn more and, help if i can

m8 you need rlly game studio to make music for 4Story ?
Anyway if you wanna using game studio, you need to fix a lot of things because they are bugged,
I forgot to mention about unpacked 4Story data also without unpacked data game studio is usuless
Old 05/13/2017, 11:54   #25

Guys like @ has it... ask him
Old 05/13/2017, 13:11   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkySwag View Post
Guys like @ has it... ask him
He wants 3.000€ for that script, might be mentally challenged.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2017, 17:02   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
m8 you need rlly game studio to make music for 4Story ?
Anyway if you wanna using game studio, you need to fix a lot of things because they are bugged,
I forgot to mention about unpacked 4Story data also without unpacked data game studio is usuless
this is why i said this can be interesting to looking, i know we can do music and song of 4Story with this, but game engine is used for "packed" the sfx etc... ? if we can watch the source (i don't have looking the game engine source) you can maybe find how its packed, and do an unpacked software ? if its buggued dafuq XD.

maybe check Engine Lib ? on source

ps : 3000 € for 4Story script ? check in your ***, this is 4Story ! wtf -_-"
Old 05/13/2017, 18:10   #28

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliendu38 View Post
this is why i said this can be interesting to looking, i know we can do music and song of 4Story with this, but game engine is used for "packed" the sfx etc... ? if we can watch the source (i don't have looking the game engine source) you can maybe find how its packed, and do an unpacked software ? if its buggued dafuq XD.

maybe check Engine Lib ? on source

ps : 3000 € for 4Story script ? check in your ***, this is 4Story ! wtf -_-"
Actually you can unpack the data but it's a bit hard without Appropriate knowledge of 4Story and programming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2017, 19:31   #29

oh ok, i understand the problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2017, 06:21   #30

IDK but old 4S was best.. on the newest updates wasnt anything usefull.. except bg.. IDK i saw they wanted to do a big update on 27.12 but notnging new since six months.. i think they ****** up 4S.. Lets see whats goin.. maybe someone rls the newest files..