Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infernal4Story coming back!

Discussion on Infernal4Story coming back! within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 167
Infernal4Story coming back!

Good Day community,

I have been working on various features for a long while and I will be bringing a server online again in the near future!

It will be a PVE server between PvP and PvE

We offer you numerous quests and also numerous PVP systems!

Our Features:

Battle of the worlds (however, it is still in the test phase, a test server is still coming! Where you can test the features)

Battle Royal (test phase)

Battle Ground ( Costum System - test phase)

Boost System

Gemstone System

Whip System

Guild Skills

Security System ( Security code)

Mentor System

Companion System

New Mounts:
- Comet Dragon (Blue)
- High Comet Dragon (Black)

And much more.

We are looking for some suggestions on how to make the PVE server a bit more. We want to enter the community and integrate a few wishes we also have to say that we cannot integrate every wish

If you still have questions, you can send them here in the thread or via private message or even via Skype

One more little note to the Flamer all posts that have nothing to do with the subject will be reported without any comment of my own

Skype; Skyforce.
Old 04/18/2017, 13:19   #2

elite*gold: 222
Im waiting to see all of this features because I don't belive you, but we will see.
Anyway I wish you good luck.
Old 04/18/2017, 14:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
Im waiting to see all of this features because I don't belive you, but we will see.
Anyway I wish you good luck.
No one's forcing you to believe anyone, either.
Old 04/18/2017, 16:01   #4

elite*gold: 0
How about you show us some pictures.
Old 04/18/2017, 17:06   #5

elite*gold: 85
Quote:
Battle Ground ( Costum System
i bet thats the same **** like on kevin's aka finn's 6 (?) server....
you call it battle ground but its just the map with some bossmobs to farm xDD
Old 04/18/2017, 17:17   #6

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Revan. View Post
We offer you numerous quests and also numerous PVP systems!
Our Features:
Battle of the worlds (however, it is still in the test phase, a test server is still coming! Where you can test the features)
Battle Royal (test phase)
Battle Ground ( Costum System - test phase)
Boost System
Gemstone System
Whip System
Guild Skills
Security System ( Security code)
Mentor System
Companion System
New Mounts:
- Comet Dragon (Blue)
- High Comet Dragon (Black)
=
Quote:
We are looking for some suggestions on how to make the PVE server a bit more. We want to enter the community and integrate a few wishes we also have to say that we cannot integrate every wish
Here is my/our wish - Don't copy features of other servers.
These features were at first on a server with the most players, I wont say the name by myself to avoid the notification of advertising.

Anyway, there are already a lot of servers. At least 1 or 2 want to open soon & the game is atm dominated by three (more or less) big PServers. I don't want to sound rude or something, but its not worth to open another one (I say this because I love the game)... and mostly if you just copy the features of existing servers.
Old 04/18/2017, 17:19   #7

elite*gold: 85
vorallem gibts schon p4 der genau das alles auch hat bis auf das mentor system und den battle ground also vollkommen überflüssig noch einen zu machen der dann eh wieder wie die anderen schizo server untergeht u.u
Old 04/18/2017, 17:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikasyExa View Post
=

These features were at first on a server with the most players, I wont say the name by myself to avoid the notification of advertising.

Anyway, there are already a lot of servers. At least 1 or 2 want to open soon & the game is atm dominated by three (more or less) big PServers. I don't want to sound rude or something, but its not worth to open another one (I say this because I love the game)... and mostly if you just copy the features of existing servers.
Inwiefern gab es das Security System auf, du weißt schon, zu erst? Das normale Security System Ingame kam vom offiziellen Server und das beim Login gibts nur auf 2 bzw. 3 Servern und die sind alle sehr verschieden.
Old 04/18/2017, 17:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Justinツ View Post
vorallem gibts schon p4 der genau das alles auch hat bis auf das mentor system und den battle ground also vollkommen überflüssig noch einen zu machen der dann eh wieder wie die anderen schizo server untergeht u.u
Unnötiger Kommentar, Man Entwickelt sich weiter und Lernt dazu, falls du das nicht kennst tut es mir Leid. Aber die Community hier hat sich wie man sieht noch immer nicht weiter Entweickelt, sind immer noch die kleinen Kinder von damals die im Sandkasten Spielen.
Dennoch zwingt dich keiner auf ein Server von mir zukommen.
du kannst gern auf P4Story,Araz,4Acient etc Spielen. Aber unnötig Flamen bringt auch nichts, außer das du dich Lächerlich machst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
How about you show us some pictures.
Images are still added to the thread as this is edited anyway with pictures and news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Justinツ View Post
i bet thats the same shit like on kevin's aka finn's 6 (?) server....
you call it battle ground but its just the map with some bossmobs to farm xDD
First of all, he doesn't even have the source to be able to add any new features add to be able to buy the this he has to get at Jirkus.

Second, that's definitely not just the battleground map with any random monsters.

And that the little 6 server has made and nothing gets on the line doesn't interest me

Who fucks his server with such actions himself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikasyExa View Post
=

What does this have to do with copying? Again a illogical comment.

If I am of the opinion I want to have the Fertures on my server, then I will pack this on my server.
Besides, there are a lot of features that don't come from 4story, so be quiet and play your P4Story and flame not
Old 04/18/2017, 19:46   #10

elite*gold: 270
Received Thanks: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Revan. View Post
Unnötiger Kommentar, Man Entwickelt sich weiter und Lernt dazu, falls du das nicht kennst tut es mir Leid. Aber die Community hier hat sich wie man sieht noch immer nicht weiter Entweickelt, sind immer noch die kleinen Kinder von damals die im Sandkasten Spielen. Dennoch zwingt dich keiner auf ein Server von mir zukommen.
du kannst gern auf P4Story,Araz,4Acient etc Spielen. Aber unnötig Flamen bringt auch nichts, außer das du dich Lächerlich machst.
Deine Kommentare machen's auch nicht besser, das weiste oder?
Bzw. wäre auch nett wenn die Leute endlich lernen was richtiges Flamen ist ಠ_ಠ
Quote:
What does this have to do with copying? Again a illogical comment.

> "own" feature list contains inventions / things that also all other servers use
> "no copying, why criticize me? " ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
If I am of the opinion I want to have the Fertures on my server, then I will pack this on my server.
If you think like this you also have to accept that people will criticize you for adding/copying things of features that other servers already have or even invent. Thats a normal behavior, you would also be mad if someone copy your features/concept etc. And don't say "not true", you already get mad here without real insults/flames so this would open your true opinion.

Quote:
Besides, there are a lot of features that don't come from 4story, so be quiet and play your P4Story and flame not
Seriously, you want to open another server in a community that is even in your opinion cit. still not further developed, so what do you expect? There are no flames or insults in this thread, already other threads of this kind had to face the problem that players don't want more servers (at least not with the same features that already exist).

All these posts here are not rude, it's just the truth.
Every time new server opens, the community gets more divided - flames - server war - other servers close etc.
It's a never ending course of events that happened to all servers, maybe you understand now why it wont be good for the game.

For example, there are already all concepts covered - example Araz mostly PvP, Ancient "OldSchool", P4 PvP+PvE with some extra things.
And there will open other servers with some similar concepts like yours, you'll see it's not worth^^
Old 04/18/2017, 19:57   #11

elite*gold: 222
Every P-Server is a copy tbh.
Old 04/19/2017, 22:32   #12

Waiting for screens
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/20/2017, 15:17   #13

____________________Update____________________

PvP/PvE Server (newschool)

- 5 new color's
- 7 new Companions
- 2 New Mounts
- Some crashes have been fixed
- Battlefround ranking has been fixed
- Battle of world ranking has been added

Website fixes:

- The user area for the account overview has been fixed
- BG and Bow ranking has been added
- The password forgotten feature has now been fixed you will now get faster an email when you click on the forgot password function
- Login and Registration now works
- The lexicon has now been fixed it now displays the correct items and values

We are still looking for active players for the test phase! If you are interested please send me a pm
Old 04/20/2017, 16:35   #14

I'm pretty sure that if someone had such features they would show them off as much as they could, especially you. It's not hard to make some and if you can't provide them it's pretty clear that you are just trying to get some attention, but for what?
Old 04/20/2017, 16:37   #15

What about some images?
Closed Thread