Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rock Paper Scissors

Discussion on Rock Paper Scissors within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rock Paper Scissors

Someone with access to the game code, can you please tell me if the Rock Paper Scissor game is random or people can actually win by having nice timing?
Old 02/08/2017, 00:10   #2

elite*gold: 222
" The Crystal Game " take the % from database.
Its a random you can have 1% chance but if you are lucker you can win, ofc if in DB isn't set 0% of win
Old 02/08/2017, 00:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorCreed View Post
" The Crystal Game " take the % from database.
Its a random you can have 1% chance but if you are lucker you can win, ofc if in DB isn't set 0% of win
So, by default (for example on the official servers), people have 33,333% chance of winning, right?

Thank you.
Old 02/08/2017, 10:38   #4

it is just luck
Old 02/08/2017, 10:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoraAtao View Post
So, by default (for example on the official servers), people have 33,333% chance of winning, right?

Thank you.
nobody can tell u what the chances on the official servers are. I just know its a set chance like 25% (for example) and the choice of the system comes after yours. So it basically decides if it lets you win or not. And if not if its draw or not. Its just a random engine.
Old 02/08/2017, 20:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome Norris View Post
nobody can tell u what the chances on the official servers are. I just know its a set chance like 25% (for example) and the choice of the system comes after yours. So it basically decides if it lets you win or not. And if not if its draw or not. Its just a random engine.
Ok. Thanks a lot.

Tags
crystal game, rock paper scissor