Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

Discussion on 4Ancient - The smart oldschool server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/07/2019, 23:45   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJoke View Post
You should ask Swiper then where Ramon got his last 24 PvP Rod from
Hint: Seems like Swiper is used to have some 24 Items on his Twinks and that also his Security wasnt the best

So just don‘t speak, when you have no idea what is going on on that server
Oh wait, do you remember the option of that rod ? It can start to be interesting
Old 03/07/2019, 23:49   #527

Quote:
Hint: Seems like Swiper is used to have some 24 Items on his Twinks and that also his Security wasnt the best

On the twinks? Funny that I just have my main and my CM char but yeah, what did I expect from a Little Joke. Whole epvp is waiting for you to create your own server, I bet the server would stay online 2 hours :'D Then we can be the "Little Joke" and have something against everyone and everything. I mean comeon, you hate all servers, why are you still active here just go away or play on your hamachi server with your 1, 2 liar friends.
Old 03/08/2019, 00:00   #528

Quote:

You want to know where Ramon got his 24 rods from? From $$$. You just need to enter 20cm whatsapp group and you can see all the cash-exchanges they do in there. It's not a secret
Anyway i think you just troll and flame for fun. Answering your bullshit and conspiracies is not even worth my time You can keep believing what you want, i'm not your parent and i don't have to force you doing anything, but at least don't do it where serious people discuss. Go back to your mad-kid friends
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2019, 06:29   #529

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Well, the good thing is, that everything got recorded
Old 03/08/2019, 06:55   #530

Quote:
Well, the good thing is, that everything got recorded
Ah, you mean that video on the testserver? Well in case you didn't know: on the testserver everyone have got the same password Someone else already tried to hit with that but good try
Old 03/08/2019, 08:40   #531

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinKlaus View Post
Ah, you mean that video on the testserver? Well in case you didn't know: on the testserver everyone have got the same password Someone else already tried to hit with that but good try
Okay IchBinKlaus aka SwiperDE aka xTeamlerOfAncient7651,
well, I am a big-hearted person so I will give you the chance.

But this time you should actually think before you write something.
We don't want that something happens like on this topic: where you said, that the screenshots of your internal Discord Server were fake and every other teammember of 4Ancient have admitted, that these screenshots were real screenshots.

Well, you didn't give these rod away, but at least you had it on your account (Low Level Evocator named IBims1Schnitzel, or something like this). So it's your responsibility that the rod got sold to Ramon.

So my question to you: You said before that something like this didn't happen. So you did not have it on the account and it was not stolen?

I'm giving you the chance to actually say the truth once.
Guess it will be more embarrassing for you to deny it and seeing the video afterwards.

Kind regards
(just a) LittleJoke
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2019, 09:42   #532

Quote:

We don't want that something happens like on this topic: where you said, that the screenshots of your internal Discord Server were fake and every other teammember of 4Ancient have admitted, that these screenshots were real screenshots.

Well, you didn't give these rod away, but at least you had it on your account (Low Level Evocator named IBims1Schnitzel, or something like this). So it's your responsibility that the rod got sold to Ramon.

So my question to you: You said before that something like this didn't happen. So you did not have it on the account and it was not stolen?

Guess it will be more embarrassing for you to deny it and seeing the video afterwards.

Kind regards
(just a) LittleJoke
Firstly, 50% of the screenshots were fakes, we did even made jokes about that because they did made some mistakes faking it, but well, nobody is perfect. Nobody ever said that all of them were all fake/real, I mean you saw some nonames wrote also their part and these were the faked ones. If you didn't notice that they were fake nobody can help you. Why it is my responsibility? Someone grabbed a old accountlist and did login, no magic. However someone send me a video where someone was on my account, but I noticed that he was on the testserver. So even if that would be true the rod would be gone already. I make the videos, thats why I need a lot of items and I dont remember all of them, so if you could send me your video I could check that but as I know you you would not do that.
Old 03/08/2019, 11:53   #533

Swiper, can i ask you what's about the Easter PvP Event that you did on Youtube and the rewards announced were : 1 Month event for the winning country ? Nobody saw a single event and we had 0 news about it ? Maybe there is an answer somewhere but i didn't see it so :/
(That's just a simple question)
Old 03/08/2019, 12:26   #534

Quote:

Kind regards
(just a) LittleJoke

You are twisting things, they said some are real, but they are taken out of context They were just joking between them. If you ever talked with them for more than 5 minutes on discord you'd understand that. But why doing so? Judging knowing things? Yea i guess it's not your style
Even the previous server-owner where Jirkus worked said that "Nobody likes Jirkus" is a meme that himself made. That thread is pure shit It just shows how you like to give people wrong ideas. I hope one day, the same will happen to you. I really do, maybe that day you'll understand what kind of shitty person you are

That said, instead of acting like kids, solve your own problems with this guy in private. You are spamming a thread with useless flame.
Old 03/08/2019, 12:57   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
I hope one day, since you said you work on a PServer too, the same will happen to you.
I never said something like this.
Old 03/08/2019, 13:20   #536

Quote:
I never said something like this.
Sorry i confused you with lactau, now it's all fixed
Old 03/08/2019, 13:46   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraton1 View Post
Sorry i confused you with lactau, now it's all fixed
I never said i was working on a Pserver I said i was helping people in their project. Finding bugs, giving suggestions and so on ...
Old 03/19/2019, 16:24   #538

I am new to this Server. IF anyone wants to Help me ^^ just message me (btw i amGerman)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2019, 04:37   #539

elite*gold: 1

Howdy valued community!

It's time to thank you again for your loyalty.
This time we come with a patch that should restore the game fun by fixing numerous bugs. We thank everyone who took part to report bugs to us.

Patch notes can be found .

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient Team
Old 03/29/2019, 00:36   #540

We need more Active Valorians for PvP.. Deris are to much. Isnt that Funny
Thanks
1 User