Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

Discussion on 4Ancient - The smart oldschool server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/29/2019, 05:03   #496

elite*gold: 1
Howdy valued community!

It's time to thank you once again for your loyalty. This time we surprise you with a reworked rendering system that is natively compatible with Windows 10. Also the fullscreen is back and some other things have been reworked. The performance in the game has also been slightly improved. We've also taken some of your wishes into account and hope you'll be happy to see them included in the patch.

--- * --- [ Share/Like & Comment ] --- * ---
Share the post (public) in some 4Story group(important) and like the post. Afterward, comment below this post with a screenshot of your Character on 4Ancient. With those steps, you receive 300 Moonstones and 500 Bonus points on the 09.02.2019.

The patch notes can be found here.

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient team

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2019, 00:30   #497

Howdy valued community!

Are you annoyed about a missing language in the client or on our website?
If so, read on.

One of our most important features is the old school factor. And nothing is more beautiful than to experience it in your mother tongue.

We currently offer 9 languages on our website and 12 languages for our client.

Do you want to earn something in the game and help us to add the missing languages?

If so, note the following:
- You need to understand English well enough to translate it accurately into your chosen language.
- The language you want to translate into should be your native language but does not have to be. It is important that you can reproduce it at a native level and not destroy subtle nuances.
- The texts do not have to be translated 1 to 1, as each language has its own characteristics. It is only important to package the meaning as succinctly and beautifully as possible.

Just send us an email to [email protected] telling us which translation you want to work on (language/website/ingame) and keep an eye on your mailbox because we will get back to you.

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient Team

Old 02/13/2019, 21:05   #498

Valentine's Day.

The day when all romantics can confess love to their dear ones,
... or they can find their beloved half.

Watch the video to find out all about the events:

Our team wishes the whole community a wonderful day.
Old 02/20/2019, 19:02   #499

elite*gold: 0
Have you ever wondered if 4Ancient is a fair play server? Well, now you don't have to wonder at all Admin cheat all the time. Have you ever encountered admins on a private server, that don't help their friends by giving them items for free, or ban others just because they want to? You have not? Don't worry I also did not see any fair play admins on 4Ancient. People grow up, it's a private server, people will cheat, because they can't play fair

I've got more stuff like this

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2019, 19:41   #500

elite*gold: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokikop View Post
Have you ever wondered if 4Ancient is a fair play server? Well, now you don't have to wonder at all Admin cheat all the time. Have you ever encountered admins on a private server, that don't help their friends by giving them items for free, or ban others just because they want to? You have not? Don't worry I also did not see any fair play admins on 4Ancient. People grow up, it's a private server, people will cheat, because they can't play fair

Yeah video from 11.03.2018.
Old 02/20/2019, 20:20   #501

Quote:

I am not entirely sure how I shall respond to this.

This case has nothing to do with sending items nor did that ever happen(except the case with Putin more than 2 years ago in our first months of existence which was cleared up).

Everyone in the team is in our team because they want the project to grow and not to destroy it. Most of them don't even play the server. Only high ranked members (CM/TM/GA/SGA) can give items and those people are in the team for years now.

And about the shown case in the video, it was a TRIALgm which did a huge mistake but he didn't want to harm anyone with it at all nor did he want to enrich himself by this. He created another character on his GM account where he wanted to farm Items to do events which is NOT allowed but he didn't mean to harm anyone. If you watch the video you can also see that he didn't try to kill anyone.

Still, he has been kicked out of the team after that because we clearly pointed out in every interview to ask if something is unclear and that items for events are sent by higher ranked members which control everything.

You can be sure that we take everything very serious and that such cases are cleared in less than a day.

Every action of our players are logged and team members are not excluded, also we have a very strict intern ruleset for how game-masters have to do their job. Not to forget that every action on our administration tools is logged too.

If you think we did something wrong to you we invite you to a conversation to clear it up.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/02/2019, 11:54   #502

Howdy valued community!

It's time to thank you again for your loyalty.
This time we come with a patch that should restore the game fun by fixing numerous bugs. We thank everyone who took part to report bugs to us.

Patch notes can be found >>>here<<<.

Kind Regards,
your 4Ancient Team
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/05/2019, 20:01   #503

Kann es sein, dass man bei euch sich für einen Bann freikaufen kann?
Old 03/05/2019, 22:01   #504

The (Fireball - Fire scrap) bug is not fixed ... I'm disappointed
Old 03/06/2019, 17:09   #505

The administration robs old players who have not logged in for a long time.

NEVER, no one had access to my account.
I had all the security of my account.

a few days ago I enter the game to see what is going on, the account is empty.

PS.I wrote in the case to the ancient compiler, however, no answer.
Old 03/06/2019, 17:57   #506

elite*gold: 473
The team doesn't care about the community.
No support for stolen items, "when someone else logs into your account"(I can't imagine a way where someone can steal your eq without login into your account..).
Auctioneer took money from some players, also no support for them.
But of couse people who got a "permanent" ban, are unbanned after a few days.

I can only recommend this server
Old 03/06/2019, 19:56   #507

I told you that this server is ******, just watch this
Admins cheat all the time here
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2019, 20:47   #508

Quote:
I told you that this server is ******, just watch this
Admins cheat all the time here
Wow, well I think nobody has to explain that anymore lmao :'D
Old 03/06/2019, 21:17   #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchBinKlaus View Post
Wow, well I think nobody has to explain that anymore lmao :'D
I'm still waiting my answers by the way
Long time ago, trying to be TGM, i had a positive answer by mail and no news from Compiler.
Now just after that argument which happened some months ago, he just said that he was going to contact me on Discord, the famous "Come in private" because he can't talk about private informations in a public forum, here is the results

http://i.epvpimg.com/GyMcgab.png

So just tell me if i have to do another complete thread about that, most of the old players know how the team is a complete garbage ... ( I won't talk about what happened to Ramon )

I'm just talking about that again because as i can see, it happened again, Swiper, such a good guy ♥ Taking EQ for money
Old 03/06/2019, 21:22   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lactau View Post
I'm still waiting my answers by the way
Long time ago, trying to be TGM, i had a positive answer by mail and no news from Compiler.
Now just after that argument which happened some months ago, he just said that he was going to contact me on Discord, the famous "Come in private" because he can't talk about private informations in a public forum, here is the results

http://i.epvpimg.com/GyMcgab.png

So just tell me if i have to do another complete thread about that, most of the old players know how the team is a complete garbage ... ( I won't talk about what happened to Ramon )

I'm just talking about that again because as i can see, it happened again, Swiper, such a good guy ♥ Taking EQ for money
That's sick how you want to spread lies again.
What should happen to ramon? As everybody already know he's banned, and now? And please comeon give me a proof that Im buying/selling eq. Thats pure garbage and I am sure even you know that. All you want is spreading lies. But what did I expect from a other server owner
Do you want to stick on me that I sell +18 non like someone else (maybe of your friends or even you?) did? :'D

« 4story 3.3 "Classic4story" Deutsch | Gibt es noch ein Aktiven Server? »