Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

4Ancient - The smart oldschool server

Discussion on 4Ancient - The smart oldschool server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/15/2016, 18:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well. I guess you got the 'interesting questing' thing wrong. What makes the game enjoyable and relatable to the nostalgia I personally have about this game is not spending 1h+ in Horusland killing mobs with mininum 15 hits and running around afraid of getting killed. It's the old mechansisms, maps, mounts, sounds, interfaces etc. I am a big fan of 4story, but this grinding is really no fun and useless.

Also. it's and 'oldschool' server, but that doesn't mean it's supposed to be exactly like the unforgivable official. I would see some special-like item rewards for leveling - something to keep you going, like a set of armor at lvl7/16/25 or a weapon +6 / 20HP and 20MP potions/1xquest 1.5/Chocolate/Outfits? etc. - to make it a little different from everything else. Leveling is a bit rought without a group.

Also, the server population being a little low, I would like to suggest the lottery should be every 20minutes or so, it would be more fun and people would play more.

What would I like to say - people are enjoying the game for the battles, the guild events, the castles, the pvp, the dungeons, the 'endgame'. Also, delivering small but really usefull gifts to a player is just wonderfull from his point of view.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2016, 18:30   #17

Slice ist am start !

Quest mal 5 ?? Eher durch 5, bitte beheben.

Grade eine 3k quest abgeben und bekam nur 600

Old 09/17/2016, 14:13   #18

Download page dont work for me...
Old 09/17/2016, 16:20   #19

elite*gold: 1
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by the downtime.
Our licence run out and we wasn't informed about it.
It's activated now and the server is accessable again!

As compensation every player who'll be online at 20:00 GMT +2(UTC +1) () receive 80 moonstones and an free 175% mount for 7days!

Answers:

Old 09/18/2016, 02:44   #20

elite*gold: 229
Received Thanks: 1,697
Sieht ja echt ganz nett aus, viel los ist leider (noch) nicht. Hab mirs mal der Nostalgie wegen geladen, hab das Game vor 6 Jahren gespielt. Werd mal die Tage bisschen rumeiern, hab mich aber jetzt schon gefreut wie'n kleines Kind!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 14:19   #21

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Slice ist am start !

Quest mal 5 ?? Eher durch 5, bitte beheben.

Grade eine 3k quest abgeben und bekam nur 600
Simple, angenommen du hast eine Lv 28er quest und du bist Lv 30, ist klar das du weniger exp bekommst.
Old 09/18/2016, 15:03   #22

Things that are bad for me on this server:
- The first monsters stats aren't changed, only they lvl are changed, the rest is as it is on new patch, so that means higher HP, more dmg, more def, more evade. That's not all, bacause from lvl 1 monster you drop here items lvl 16 and 2-nd document. Now think how unpleasant it is for new player here
- The prices in shop are just crazy, think a little, you are a new player here, all monsters have stats from lvl's 10 and higher at the start and you have to fight them with lvl 1 weapons and armor. You just can't afford any upp scrolls to make, let's say +5

That's it for now, because I got to lvl 8 and I don't feel like playing here again, unless this is going to be changed.
In short: Monsters stats have to be lowered and prices in normal shops should also be lowered, otherwise there is no point in playing here.
Old 09/18/2016, 17:36   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariero View Post
Things that are bad for me on this server:
- The first monsters stats aren't changed, only they lvl are changed, the rest is as it is on new patch, so that means higher HP, more dmg, more def, more evade. That's not all, bacause from lvl 1 monster you drop here items lvl 16 and 2-nd document. Now think how unpleasant it is for new player here
- The prices in shop are just crazy, think a little, you are a new player here, all monsters have stats from lvl's 10 and higher at the start and you have to fight them with lvl 1 weapons and armor. You just can't afford any upp scrolls to make, let's say +5

That's it for now, because I got to lvl 8 and I don't feel like playing here again, unless this is going to be changed.
In short: Monsters stats have to be lowered and prices in normal shops should also be lowered, otherwise there is no point in playing here.
Sorry but the game is not just about 10-20 level.
The rates and stats are like they are to hold the balance (itemprices) for a long time in an positive way.
This is absolutely a PvE Server and we always advertised it as it.
Everything BUT everything can be received for free on our server if you invest time. We offer very many possibilities to do a progress on your character. It took some players just 3 days to get level 80 and they will be 90 the next days for sure. Trough their enthusiasm they reached it fast and in the same time they climbing up the levels they received upgradeitems/tears(more upgradeitems and bp)/bp (even more upgradeitems) and so they allready have an EQ. If you want to be somebody on 4Ancient you have to invest your time. Everything is for free but not thrown behind.

This concept is not for ppl who do not want to spend time or can't do that or simply do not want to work on their character.

And guys it's still an oldschool! I can't remember that you had a +5 eq with level 1-10 on official server. The prices were much cheaper weren't they? But you still wasn't able to afford more than 1-5 scrolls up to level 10. The golddrop was not that high. Our gold drop is increased and it increases from level to level until you reach 90(1-5.5s per monster)! The beginner monsters are strong, might be. Is it such a shame to die against monsters? Isn't that probably a sign that you should try another way? When we stopped thinking and learning in 4s? Just cause zemi made 4story that easy the last years doesn't meaned to be that if it's harder somewhere else that this is completly crazy and not thought trough.
Old 09/18/2016, 20:39   #24

the dev doesnt care for the server ,thats what i feel . there are million bugs on this server and he doesnt fix it,i am not the only one saying that.moreover a better item for the gap at level 10-20 is needed no matter what you say iSuicideBomber . doc 10 is unreacheable for players because of that
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 23:15   #25

Heyho ^^

"The dev doesnt care for the server" first of all he is just a normal dude not a machine ....
and the "million of bugs" will be fixxed in some days/weeks you should dont forget it's only one person who trying to make the server good for us ^^

MFG Cross
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2016, 23:41   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by melimc2 View Post
the dev doesnt care for the server ,thats what i feel . there are million bugs on this server and he doesnt fix it,i am not the only one saying that.moreover a better item for the gap at level 10-20 is needed no matter what you say iSuicideBomber . doc 10 is unreacheable for players because of that

He take care about buggs, and this great. And its true, he is not a machine so accept it. I am level 55 and only the beginning was hard. But when i reach lv 30 it was easy. So dont give up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/19/2016, 07:59   #27

Hotfix 3 - 19.09.2016
With the "Hotfix 3" were following things changed/fixed:
------------------------------------------------------------------

English language pack:
-Fixed the mission map wars announcement.
-Fixed tournament overview window.
-Added a space to the loot message.

Items:
-Water of the World is tradeable now.
-The item 7814 were fixed.
-Changed the information of Endendros Coins.

Levelrewards:
-Added a +6 weapon to level 5 rewards. (Will be placed in cashdeposit)
-Added a +9 gear to level 10 rewards. (Will be placed in cashdeposit)

Quests:
-The quest rate from level 80 to 90 was increased from x1.3 to x3
-Removed the Barney Stinson quest.
-Fixed the instance 49!

Startskills:
-Removed the skill for chain mail from archer
-Removed the skill for hardleather from assasine and summoner
-Removed the skill for plate gear from warrior

Monster:
-The live of "Pillarp" were corrigated.

Cash-/Bonusshop:
-Added scroll of reflection to BP-Shop
-Reworked cashshop

Other:
-People from different nations can not write each other anymore.
-New hacking methods blocked
-Fixed dance abb (actionwindow will close now after choosing an action)
-Added a new PC-Ban System

Kind Regards
Old 09/19/2016, 12:35   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSuicideBomber View Post
Hotfix 3 - 19.09.2016
With the "Hotfix 3" were following things changed/fixed:
------------------------------------------------------------------

Levelrewards:
-Added a +6 weapon to level 5 rewards. (Will be placed in cashdeposit)
-Added a +9 gear to level 10 rewards. (Will be placed in cashdeposit)

Kind Regards

Hmmm.... That weapon and gear. missing if you are over the lvl. I am lvl 12 and is missing .. Any chance to get them?
Some sig still bug. And the assasin would be reworked in the future? If they dont rework the people not would be assasin.. The staff +6 you cant use because dont have the skill for it....
Old 09/19/2016, 15:58   #29

elite*gold: 229
Received Thanks: 1,697
Kann in Derion die Kiste für die 19er Ini nicht öffnen, würd die gern nochmal machen. Problem ist anscheinend, komischerweiße auch nur bei mir vorhanden?!
Old 09/19/2016, 18:16   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc24 View Post
Hmmm.... That weapon and gear. missing if you are over the lvl. I am lvl 12 and is missing .. Any chance to get them?
Some sig still bug. And the assasin would be reworked in the future? If they dont rework the people not would be assasin.. The staff +6 you cant use because dont have the skill for it....
The quest to wear these weapons and gear need to be done like earlier!
You can find them in YESODE and HORUSLAND. If you do the beginner questline you have to do these quests anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Hawx View Post
Kann in Derion die Kiste für die 19er Ini nicht öffnen, würd die gern nochmal machen. Problem ist anscheinend, komischerweiße auch nur bei mir vorhanden?!
Guten Tag, das Problem scheint nicht nur bei dir zu sein sondern bei jedem der die Instanz schon einmal abschloss. Wurde für Hotfix 4 auf meine Liste geschrieben.

Mfg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The donation site on our website is working now!
Paypal is now automatic, paysafecard still needs to be validated by humans and can take up to 8 hours(normally between 5minutes and 1hour)! |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new event started! Create now videos and get richly rewarded!
All participants receive rewards!

Check all information and the history about the event here :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summon and Evocation scroll has been removed from the game.
They also were removed from all your deposits and your inventory.
You cannot obtain them in the game anymore!

« 4Story Privat Server? | Legacy4Story -> Funproject »