Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How change rate of gemston?

Discussion on How change rate of gemston? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How change rate of gemston?

How change % succed for gemston?
Old 07/21/2016, 15:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by level130 View Post
How change % succed for gemston?
Click "Start" on the menu bar located at the bottom of your screen.

Click "Run" to open a dialog box.

Enter "cmd" into the box and click "OK" to open a command prompt. A new window will appear.

Take ownership of System32 files by entering the following the command:

takeown /f C:\Windows\System32\en-US\<FILENAME>

Replace <FILENAME> with the actual name of each individual file. For instance, if you choose to take ownership of the file aaclient.dll.mui, you would enter the command "takeown /f C:\Windows\System32\en-US\ aaclient.dll.mui". Repeat this command for each individual file you want to delete. This process does not delete the file -- it only gives you ownership of the file.

Run the Access Control List command for each file over which you take control. This will allow you to delete it by entering the following command:

cacls C:\Windows\System32\en-US\<FILENAME> /G <USERNAME>:F

Replace <FILENAME> with the actual name of the each individual file and replace <USERNAME> with the account name that you use on your computer. For instance, if you want to obtain control of the file aaclient.dll.mui and your account name is ComputerBoy, you would enter the command "cacls C:\Windows\System32\en-US\aaclient.ddl.mui /G ComputerBoy:F." Repeat this command for each individual file you want to delete.

Close the command prompt.

Open Windows Explorer.

Click on the folder titled "C:" to reveal subfolders.

Click on the folder titled "Windows" to reveal more subfolders.

Scroll down and click on the folder titled "System32" to reveal the system subfolders.

Open the folder titled "en-US." This will reveal all of the files you want to delete.

Right-click on each file you choose to delete, one by one and select "Delete" to delete the file from your hard drive.

Restart your computer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2016, 16:28   #3

Ok show me on your computer with your teamviewer :')
Old 07/21/2016, 16:30   #4

Why you have answer him like that?

Do you remember when you start with 4s? Check you're old threads. If you won't help him don`t answer.

Actualy you are not better than him, all things what you have is made by Collo and Jiri.

On topic: TGAME_GSP--->Tables ---> TGEMGRADECHART

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2016, 16:33   #5

Thx
Old 07/21/2016, 16:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSwag View Post
Why you have answer him like that?

Do you remember when you start with 4s? Check you're old threads. If you won't help him don`t answer.

Actualy you are not better than him, all things what you have is made by Collo and Jiri.

On topic: TGAME_GSP--->Tables ---> TGEMGRADECHART

It's called "If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all". Which I normally don't do.

Only because he got banned for using Account Lists from other Servers. So white knight somewhere else
Old 07/21/2016, 16:49   #7

xDD araz u are so stup.. have hacked your server easy and i can more. I can account more