Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 21:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Pointers

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 23
Pointers

Hello, I am trying to get a correct pointer for my speed address.. (I know there are 2 addresses, but I cannot even find a pointer for 1).. I tried pointer scan, F5, F6 but I still got to the same uncorrect pointer.. Could anyone please help me to get to the correct pointer?

EDIT: When I wanted to get a multi-level pointer from it, I did not know, how to change the value of that pointer..



FlightxD is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 93
How about you won't use something like pointer scan in CE and just find it manually, that means you won'T even need CE :O ~SilverAngel


xSerialKillerx is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 23
Hello Silver, you mean ollydbg or smth like that? anyway, thanks for tip
FlightxD is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightxD View Post
Hello Silver, you mean ollydbg or smth like that? anyway, thanks for tip
u don't even need a debugger for this, but it will make it kinda simpler.


xSerialKillerx is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 23
Wow, I am really confused nowD Found something with ollydbg on google, going to try it out.
FlightxD is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightxD View Post
Wow, I am really confused nowD Found something with ollydbg on google, going to try it out.
how 'bout u stop em tuts & try to think a bit -_-
xSerialKillerx is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
how 'bout u stop em tuts & try to think a bit -_-
Yeah, I thought about it and I got to the point, where I did not know how to continue, so I went to google, dear Jake Underwood.
FlightxD is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightxD View Post
Yeah, I thought about it and I got to the point, where I did not know how to continue, so I went to google, dear Jake Underwood.
See? That's where google failed you
xSerialKillerx is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 23
Did a breakpoint on speed address, changed the value in-game.. First offset is 9C0 and I know, that EDI contains pointer, but how can I get to that EDI?
FlightxD is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightxD View Post
Did a breakpoint on speed address, changed the value in-game.. First offset is 9C0 and I know, that EDI contains pointer, but how can I get to that EDI?
Why are you trying to accomplish sth for what you need a bit, just a bit, yet you need it, of knowledge which you obviously don't have? I would start in the very beginning before u become the big hax0r creating ur own speedie hackie. (guess u took a .ct somewhere and now tryin to update it huh so u can show to everybody how good u're) ...... the beginning means "wtf are dem registers are"
xSerialKillerx is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSerialKillerx View Post
Why are you trying to accomplish sth for what you need a bit, just a bit, yet you need it, of knowledge which you obviously don't have? I would start in the very beginning before u become the big hax0r creating ur own speedie hackie. (guess u took a .ct somewhere and now tryin to update it huh so u can show to everybody how good u're) ...... the beginning means "wtf are dem registers are"
Well, no, I tried to scan the address with dying, increased value, etc, then I randomly discovered, that you need 2 addreses, to get working speedhack, so you told it wrong, but yeah, I know nothing about debugging, or smth like that.
FlightxD is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 1
how to gameguard bypass ?
veniquen is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 4
Hi, 16230 adress is "fixed" on a lot of server.
When u increase the value that didnt kick You ?
Zyloxish is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 23
Well, it does, but when I change 2 addresses at the same time, it don't
FlightxD is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 3
speed hack here or what? who can teach me ? thanks.


shorkii is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Pointers
Hey guys, i am having some trouble and i am always stuk on this part. So you know right when you find the green addres?...
0 Replies - Wolfteam
Little help with EU Pointers
Hi, I want to do some pointers cuz searching adresses again when client close is just boring and its just a waste of time. Ive done c.e. tutorial...
0 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
Pointers
Hej Leute suche für 4story offi alle pointers bitte entwäder bei skype oder pn pls skype:sgachri1 Grund:Hab Nemlich einen Bypass gemacht und der...
15 Replies - 4Story
Help about pointers
can anyone teach me how to do this para d na poh aq mauli ulit mag scan ng address evertime I open PChack
5 Replies - Grand Chase Philippines
[Q] pointers
i got a lill question , i tried to use the pointer tutorial on bloodx's question-answer thread for skills.. like the range, cooldown etc , since...
5 Replies - Kal Online



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.