Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] How change Restore of Skill HP Priest

Discussion on [QUESTION] How change Restore of Skill HP Priest within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] How change Restore of Skill HP Priest

Some body know how change the restore of skill "Cure" "Heal" of priest? I dont know how do it and when i try gives me an error.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scroll of skill restore disappeared
02/20/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Yesterday when i logged in to respec my character i saw that my Scroll of skill/stat restore was gone from my storage, i had them the day before so i wonder why they are gone? I also wonder if i can get new scrolls cause iwant to respec. Thanks.
SKILL RESTORE, FULL STR BOW OR SPEAR NUKER?
12/18/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
As the title says, I saw that I received the event item. And now I am really thinking about what to do, should I continue full str pacheon, or go full int/hybrid spear nuker! I really don't know what to do, the pro's of the bow are that you can tank very very much mobs without worrying, but with nukes you can hit more mobs in a area. So any people that would like to share their experience with me? I play Sro-R so keep in mind that the three elements are 1 tab there! ATM; I am level...
[Question]Change skill book time
07/16/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello EPvP! I've a question... I need: - Dif for rev_2089 that change skill book wait time.. Normally it is "18 hours - 30 hours" i need to change it in "5 minutes - 12 minutes" I think that you can find it in "_ZN9CHARACTER20SetSkillNextReadTimeEji" in Ida Pro but i don't know how to mod it
[QUESTION]HP/MP RESTORE
05/06/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
is their a hack on HP/MP restore here can somebody here teach me how to do it... i once experienced it with another player and i thought it just a bug... but when i died my HP and MP still recovers very fast
[Release]New skill - Restore ([Guide])
11/03/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
Okay, so I was playing around with effects and I got here. Big + thanks to ntlefty for telling me the statuseffect.ini file =D ____________ So first, my favorite effect in the CO client already is "mass"... It looks sweet. Its a blue kinda vortex around you, but its temporary, so I edited it to loop forever. Next, the CO Client has a ton of unused skills, one I found is the XP Skill - Restore. It's skill ID is 1105, and it only has one level: 0/Fixed. We're going to make use of both for...