Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[QUESTION] How change Restore of Skill HP Priest

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] How change Restore of Skill HP Priest

Some body know how change the restore of skill "Cure" "Heal" of priest? I dont know how do it and when i try gives me an error.

« [Video] Hellfire Bot | help please ! HACK RATE UPP »

Similar Threads
Scroll of skill restore disappeared
02/20/2013 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Yesterday when i logged in to respec my character i saw that my Scroll of skill/stat restore was gone from my storage, i had them the day before so i wonder why they are gone? I also wonder if i can get new scrolls cause iwant to respec. ...
SKILL RESTORE, FULL STR BOW OR SPEAR NUKER?
12/18/2012 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
As the title says, I saw that I received the event item. And now I am really thinking about what to do, should I continue full str pacheon, or go full int/hybrid spear nuker! I really don't know what to do, the pro's of the bow are that you can...
[Question]Change skill book time
07/16/2012 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hello EPvP! I've a question... I need: - Dif for rev_2089 that change skill book wait time.. Normally it is "18 hours - 30 hours" i need to change it in "5 minutes - 12 minutes" I think that you can find it in...
[QUESTION]HP/MP RESTORE
05/06/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
is their a hack on HP/MP restore here can somebody here teach me how to do it... i once experienced it with another player and i thought it just a bug... but when i died my HP and MP still recovers very fast
[Release]New skill - Restore ([Guide])
11/03/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
Okay, so I was playing around with effects and I got here. Big + thanks to ntlefty for telling me the statuseffect.ini file =D ____________ So first, my favorite effect in the CO client already is "mass"... It looks sweet. Its a blue kinda...