Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with rare magic upgrading scroll

Discussion on Need help with rare magic upgrading scroll within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need help with rare magic upgrading scroll

Hello epvpers!
I want to make rare magic upgrading scroll tradeable. I already changed bCanSell 1 and blsSell 7 but it's not working good. I can put it in personal shop but I can't open the shop, and i can't trade it.

Please help me.

Thank you so much!
Old 07/07/2015, 15:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
You need to do the same thing in Tcd Editor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5517-Magic Artisan messes with attack when upgrading level
01/11/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello guys i discovered a bug on my magic artisan, and because i'm not a pro coder yet (only 2 weeks of learning) i couldn't solve the problem or figure out where it comes from i'm not used to that kind of codes(too difficult for me), my first interest is knowing how is that npc working and how that bug is happening, then fix it after upgrading the item level many times(everytime, the attack madly decreases) i end up with this http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/573383Sanstitre .jpg ...
4story eg ancient uprgrading magic scroll
02/26/2012 - 4Story - 14 Replies
Hi, Ich wollte mal fragen wo ich auf 4story eg Ancient Upgrading Magic Scoll herstellen kann. Das sind diese +1-3 upp formeln
WTT 111 Warrior/Cleric FF With D12 Rare 2H / D12 Magic/Rare Set On Sparta Isro
12/18/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTT 111 Warrior/Cleric FF With D12 Rare 2H / D12 Magic/Rare Set On Sparta Isro Skills Warrior 111 FF Cleric 111 FF 10k Sp Items D12+5 Rare 2H FB D12 Magic Axes
WTS Rare Items on Albion Uthgard (Akars/Effects Scroll/99qual Legendarys, etc.)
09/16/2011 - Albion Online Trading - 0 Replies
CLOSED
Kaufe Scroll of Upgrading Ultimate [Steam]
01/09/2011 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Ich kaufe mit Perins/Penyas, Scroll of Upgrading Ultimate (das sind die Scrolls die Waffen+10 auf Ulti machen mit 100% Wahrscheinlichkeit). Leider hab ich das Event verpasst und ich würde sowas kaufen falls jmd. noch sowas Besitz Meldet auch unter ICQ = 619 577 821