Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To add a new item to the game?

Discussion on To add a new item to the game? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question To add a new item to the game?

What do I need to add the folder: SFX,OBJ,Index,Skin ?
Old 05/09/2015, 22:53   #2

elite*gold: 70
+TCD (If you mean your own items, you will need to decompile (easy) & Add it & Compile tex folder)
Old 05/10/2015, 10:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
What exactly do I move? of the components
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Steam Item/Game for 60€ against GW2 Gold
05/16/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 10 Replies
Hello guys, I want to trade my 60€ Steam credit for some GW2 gold. You can choose between Steam game like GTA V or a item worth 60€. Let me know what you prefer ;) Best wishes Pat
Imported new item in-game, not icon in-game is big.
04/02/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi folks, I hope someone here can help. I just imported new items into my pserver. I edited the following: propitem.txt, propitem.txt.txt,spec_item.txt, myldyna.inc, and defineitem.h. First of all they are invisible in the NPC shop that I placed it in, but yet when you hover your mouse over it, it shows the name. You can even buy the item. Also, when you buy the item, the ICON is HUGE. So HUGE it covers your inventory and makes it look like you have a wall paper inside. Pretty neat...
Item in database but not in game.
07/17/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
At picture below it shows i have my 60+ gears in the database. but in game they come up as ???. Do i need to apply my item.sdata next for it to show up in the game?
WTT shaiya in game item for 12sky2 EU item
07/05/2010 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
WTT shaiya in game item for 12sky2 EU item Lailah: Sonic lv2 daynorth boot Silverhorn mount Legend gear 30day charm + Resrune quest item 50-60 rare weapons