Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Tcd Folders and List of Bugs

Discussion on [HELP] Tcd Folders and List of Bugs within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Tcd Folders and List of Bugs

Hello people, someone can give me PT or/and EN tcd folders from GF/ZEMI?
Also i wanted a list of bugs/exploits from server files because i don't know any, thanks
Old 04/03/2015, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
add me skype : boss13010

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[COLLECTING] 4Story Glitches/Bugs/Error List
03/13/2013 - 4Story - 39 Replies
Introduction Hello Elitepvpers, I believe the best way the community can help better 4Story private servers is by organizing the known issues that 4Story contains as of v3.5(clean source). Please make a separate thread if you have ideas on how to fix any of these. However, please, do not release COMPLETE fixes to these issues. That kills the purpose of this project and will only help leechers. What is a Glitch/Bug? A glitch is a mistake in either code or content that was unintended...
[Request]List of all Bugs/exploits in Arcade
06/04/2010 - S4 League - 1 Replies
I wanted to ask for every Bug/exploit you know for the Arcade modus, thanks^^ auch in deutsch oder russisch möglich^^
List of some annoying bugs/non-bugs for 5165
02/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
alright here are some annoying things on 5165. -red bar on the edge of your screen when you have low hp (laggy) -if your blessed you revive at the same spot you are even if you dont use "revive here" it doens't work and if you click "revive" it's just like revive here if your blessed -the cyclone effect doesn't show -i used arco's guide to save halos but i used to be able to only spawn top deputy, now nothing.