Of course, created by jack, you want the title system for months, now everything is public.
But yea, you are testing "yours" for two weeks
Jack is also a noob in your team I think sorry I just speak with good guys
Oh And I don't want you public bugged files I have my files I think better without your noobish exploits
Im 100% sure, that you are using full Odin4s Project, you arent even able to load frame, so aerial/titles arent possible for you. No way for french noobs, aka julian, norage,..
so, why somes peoples say julianjl is noob, okey, maybe he buy the files ect...
and ? the server is online.
after just one things change you're title "first private server" isn't good respect the old server, EG, Play4S ect...
JulianJl good luck with you're server, (Made Love, No War)
For JulianJl : "j"ai l'impression d'avoir le 15-18 dans ce fofo..."
E4Story PvP/PvE Server opening 06/29/2014 - 4Story - 137 Replies Welcome to the Server introduction of E4Story Global. Please click below to choose your Language.
We"re glad to announce you, the reopening of E4Story Global.
It took us a lot time to make the server running and stable, and we hope, that we did it.
Our server runs on a root, which is OHV DDOS Protected and lagg free.
We have a huge collection of customized game content. You will start with level 1 at Gor.
You will get at the beginning +18 EQ and 10000 Gold, to make the leveling...
E4STORY is open 05/15/2014 - 4Story - 44 Replies http://e4story.eu/style/images/logo-overlay.png
The Official E4STORY Internationnal server is open
What's this server have ?
A worked SQL isapi protection
A New Craxion Capital
http://i.imgur.com/Gprkqgu.jpg
e4story server international 05/09/2014 - 4Story - 3 Replies E4STORY
E4STORY
http://e4story.eu/howtoconnect.php(for dowload)
E4story need members pleas test it.
Server is in 4.3 and all mounts debug all maps.
Thanks u.
Julian's e4story 03/28/2014 - 4Story - 4 Replies Look here guys Screenshot by Lightshot
"I COPY E4STORY"
So,Glossy,if this is true,please check elitepvpers thread,who start e4story first.
Again noob kid. :facepalm:
I really wait to see what comment you can add,btw where is your imaginary girlfriend?