Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any idea for fix rollback ?

Discussion on Any idea for fix rollback ? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Any idea for fix rollback ?

hello epvp-users somebody know how can fix rollback ?
if its posible a bypass its ok i want know i can fix rollback from db or tclient source?
Old 12/03/2014, 07:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Roleback isn`t a bug to fix it
Old 12/03/2014, 08:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSwag View Post
Roleback isn`t a bug to fix it

So,the only one solution is to fix your services.
Wat
Old 12/03/2014, 14:46   #4

Yeah, you must fix services, because rollbacks are there. I think you must change save tick in the Tmap. But this is only one.
Old 12/03/2014, 14:49   #5

Please stop talking if you dont have any clue about the Server. When the TMap crash all stuff saved in RAM gets deleted, you must fix the crashes or make the TMap save everything instantly.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to RollBack?
11/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello, We've had a slight problem by releasing egyptian weapons armors etc some gm made that mistake anyways we would like to roll back 1 day the server how do we do that plz!?
Rollback
05/09/2011 - Silkroad Online - 25 Replies
Voting For Rollback
New Bypass Idea *IDEA NOT A HACK*
01/19/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Think about it..xfire to bypass GameGuard. I dunno about anyone else or why it hasn't been mentioned ..or maybe it has. But let me give you an example of what i mean. You would Inject your "wallhack.dll" into the xfire.exe process. Then Login to xFire.Then login to SF and let your Xfire ingame Load up. Since xfire layers its chat windows over the SF screen freely without causing the ALT+TAB error that means its has some kind of control over the D3D.
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...