Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How make realm server?

Discussion on How make realm server? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How make realm server?

How make realm server help pls!

I don't connect... choose server!

Old 05/16/2014, 22:50   #2

as far i know. its bugged. if it isn't. you need build some modified TMAP/ tworld, a new TGAME_GSP with other name. and new reg files
Old 05/17/2014, 00:35   #3

No it's not bugged.
I've done it once with opora: Cassian and Appius realm, if someone remembers it ...
I've serached the whole db for bGroupIDs, route ids, and corrected them, and copied tworld & tmap & done new regs for them, and added new rows in tserver.

It was working for me
Thanks
1 User