Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 20:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Preview] 4Story Tools

Discussion on [Preview] 4Story Tools within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Preview] 4Story Tools

Hello people

Today i'm just showing you some of things that i've did here. is just some tools that help spawning mobs and getting Skills from 4.3 Tcds, here follow some screens

TMon Spawn Tool:

TSkill DB Tool:

I did too with a friend (PinkySwag). something with Aerial War map... is a small war system that works like a castle war. for now is just that, but that is working perfectly

I have also name change bypass, it means that no more your server will get this problem. but i can't avoid crashes yet, for this i cant give screens, but we can do a video call at skype and i'll show how its working ( i can show every tool here too)

#EDIT
I have full TQUEST database with working TQuest Editor, translated from Korean to english, if you wanna proofs we can do video calls

I have New Class source, if you're interessed to make a new class. this i can proof just within game, skype call. (all TSkill editor will follow. to help making the new class Skills)

I am also working at battleground. but its not finished, because i don't know how i will add the Joining System , when i finish( if i finish) ill edit this post too.

If you wanna some of this things, contact me at skype: epvp.kingarturr
If u have any idea of something feel free to say here

Thank you.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/21/2014, 20:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Im still black on my screenshot <3 Aerial war spawn coming soon,and Docu 90 too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2014, 16:36   #3

elite*gold: 895
Finished? it's not even the real Aerial War System. Its just a Castle war on a new Map.
Old 04/22/2014, 17:45   #4

elite*gold: 5
This is only a sell thread not a preview thread :O
So it must be in trading section.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread