Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The First hosting 4Story

Discussion on The First hosting 4Story within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The First hosting 4Story

Hello we have a hoster partner so we want to sell 4story servers based on 4storyfree files, the website is in create like the api
Old 12/26/2013, 19:28   #2

I have a feeling that one guy that I know gave you this idea. You wont get far with it because it is illegal to have a server, not even to talk about selling licenses for having one + I think that you dont have needed (stable) files and good ddos protection. Good luck, you'll need that.
Old 12/27/2013, 11:48   #3

Hello,
There are quite a few problems with your "idea";
1. You're not the first 4Story Hosting "Company". Look at my threads and posts.
2. As Balkana mentioned, you cannot sell 4Story Servers, due to not owning copyrights for running them, and most importantly, reselling them. Your parents can go in jail for that.
3. You obviously have no previous hosting experience.
4. Everyone could set up a 4Story Server using the guides available to the public.

There are many more issues with your... "idea". Just mentioning those four to let you know what you're trying to get into.
Old 12/29/2013, 08:17   #4

accoariroom please ... not everyone. I'm always working on my own, like I did, and actually I do.