I think you can find a free trial of 10 days.. on a dedicated server...but if u want it for a long time you must PAY i think a good price is about 20-25$ per month !
I think you can find a free trial of 10 days.. on a dedicated server...but if u want it for a long time you must PAY i think a good price is about 20-25$ per month !
Yea i know, but for the process for start game on microsoft is equal for linux?
Because server dedicate use os linux....
lmao, wampserver it is not about the game but about websites (apache, mysql) .__.
You get a Windows Server 2008 R2 dedicated server, is the best choice and then connect to the server using the Remote Desktop Connection it is a windows tool:
Install there SQL Server 2008 R2 with management tools, Navicat ... it is the same as you configure using your own machine. Instead of using hamachi or other VPN, use the server IP.
I think you can find a free trial of 10 days.. on a dedicated server...but if u want it for a long time you must PAY i think a good price is about 20-25$ per month !
$20 - 25? yeah, for a linux vps, if you want a quality dedicated server, it's minimum $70 - $80 --- $100+ depending on how many RAM, cores, storage, bandwith, you buy. Some providers are billing you for the OS you use too. It's about $5 - 10 per month depending on what OS you choose.
I think Windows 2003 is the best choice, just think on it, the first released public 4story files were written on VS 2003, and the user manual of 4story files recommenindg Windows 2003, and by the way it's cheaper than W2008.
$20 - 25? yeah, for a linux vps, if you want a quality dedicated server, it's minimum $70 - $80 --- $100+ depending on how many RAM, cores, storage, bandwith, you buy. Some providers are billing you for the OS you use too. It's about $5 - 10 per month depending on what OS you choose.
I think Windows 2003 is the best choice, just think on it, the first released public 4story files were written on VS 2003, and the user manual of 4story files recommenindg Windows 2003, and by the way it's cheaper than W2008.
How to make my private sro server dedicated 06/21/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies Hello, so I made a SRO private server and I am wondering how to make it dedicated :confused: its working and I've played in it and I like it and I am ready to release it, but how to make it dedicated :)
Thanks :D
[Tutorial] Make your own ranked dedicated server 12/21/2011 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies This tutorial will learn you to make your own RANKED dedicated server.
Download the following file:
iw5mp_server.rar (Size: 1.53 MB / Downloads: 200)
Note: game is patched, new file = done but currently being tested
Extract the archive, place the .exe file in the folowing map and overwrite it.