Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Stoy Pserver Monster Spawner

Discussion on 4Stoy Pserver Monster Spawner within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question 4Stoy Pserver Monster Spawner

Hello epvp,
I want to ask How i can Spawn Monsters in Eden Square for example. i want to spawn monster with a lot of hp und to make a lot of dmg. I must do it with Happy Tool ? ? ?
Plz Help guys u all give us a lot of fixxes and we thank you all but u can't tell us how to Spawn Monster ? ? ... i spend a lot of time on this but i didn't do nothing.
I hope someone u will help !
Old 06/03/2013, 14:45   #2

boris vale sta event monster regen nomizo vale to x,y,z pu na vgeni to map id ke to id tu teratos
to id tu map bors na to vris sto site tu global otan vlepis tus xartes sto link pano lei map id= "to id"
tou teratos sto database tgame lei tmonsterchart (kapos etsi :P )
ke to x,z,y (topo8esia) epidi den borusa an vro to ipsos ego evaza na emfanizete pano se ena npc ke i3era to ipsos
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2013, 15:11   #3

Thnx agorina, alla exeis kana Skype na milisoume mpas kai helpareis ?

opws ayto ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2013, 16:15   #4

If you want to spawn monsters with more HP or DMG, you must edit them in the Database + in the TCD files from the client. Then you can normally summon them with their monster ID.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2013, 16:59   #5

So i need to Open TMon.tcd file and change ? but how open it ? xD
Thnx for informations.