Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server registration problem

Discussion on Private server registration problem within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server registration problem

ok so i followed this guide and it was all ok

but when i close my pc i have to open vertigo and execute the sql file again but when i do that my accouts are all deleted. it means that every time i restart my pc all accounts will be deleted. how can i fix this ? O.o
Old 04/02/2013, 20:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
L.O.L

You need to execute it when you install the script, no execute when open vertrigo or ever, the script delete your exiting TACCOUNT and make a other but is needed to execute it only when you install the script lool