Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4story EG download gone.

Discussion on 4story EG download gone. within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 4story EG download gone.

Okay im getting a little tired of this...

I went to the 4story EG site....registered...logged in. Went to downloads....and there were no download links. It basically said: "Click one of the links below" and below that said: "ERRORS:
The service is unavailable at the moment, please try again later.
"

So obviously I cant get the download from the site.
So I went on an internet adventure only to find that not only were there no mirrors for the download anywhere...but absolutely no posts about the fact that the downloads are gone from the site.
Am I retarded? Did I miss something?

OH AND ANOTHER AWESOME THING ABOUT EG. I register on their forums so I can post a topic very similar to this one. And it doesnt let me make one. Says I dont have permission. So I go "Oh Okay, maybe I have to have some forum time under my belt to make topics. Makes sense." So I go and try to reply to an already-made topic. Still don't have permission. I have spent all of 2 hours trying to deal with EG and get 4story EG and they already seem like a steaming pile of **** of a company.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
4story, eternia games, help please, wtf